What's your IQ

Best answers
http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3001&type=t Click it and tell your results or show the pic. It's free. I got a 117.
"Congratulations, Kasey!
Your IQ score is 117

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change."

Best answers
Official test results of an IQ-test I did 3 years ago: 129 (official IQ-test)

All (yes ALL) these free tests you find on the internet are fakes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These tests are fine for judging you analytical skills compared to other people who take the same test, but they're not an accurate measurement of your IQ.

I did one once, and it said my IQ was 134. That would mean that I'm smarter than about 99% of the population. I doubt that greatly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont they go up to like 170+ cus i remember taking one and i got a "high genius" rank or whatever

and most of those questions are stupid anyways. 174 or 164 or something was what i got

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not taking that IQ test considering most IQ tests online are fake. I did take a real IQ test about four years ago, before I entered High School and I got around a 110, which was slightly above average [With the average being 100]. That was before High School though, so who knows if that still applies.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, Adam!
Your IQ score is 131

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Mensa here I come.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it still finds something nice to say. This IQ test must get all the babes.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the undertones... good at handling change... McDonalds' cashiers make what these days, minimum wage? =P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a 142 on an actual IQ test. I still think they're bull**** though. They had several "genius rankings". Something like Genius, Super Genius, Ultra Genius, Super Saiyan Genius. You get the point. IQ tests aren't actually able to judge one's intelligence, so I don't care too much about them.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
139. Last time I took the test, a few years ago, I got 154, Before that, I got 88. So accuracy? None!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) The questions are pretty easy.
2) The Max score you can get on this is 144, so anyone that says otherwise is faking his score.
3) Anything that forces you to subscribe to "deals" to see your "free" IQ results is obviously some kind or rubbish group.

Point in turn, this IQ test is a joke.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once had a "real" IQ test, and i got about 149 when I was really young, but my parents who saw that were like "pfft bull****, our son isn't that smart >_O".:p

Meh, I don't really buy IQ tests either, if you take them when you aren't feeling well or tired you allways score lower then when you are at your best.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've taken multiple tests from different sources (two of them were actual tests, the rest were online ones like this) and recieved a low score of 132, and a high of 146. The real tests had me at 136 for the first one, and 142 for the other.

Best answers
These online tests basicly all work the same, you do a test, the test goes "WHOA! 165!!! U R TEH SMART!!".. Then after a short moment of euphoria, you get a popup saying: "Because u r teh smart, u can sign up in the elite group of megagenious wizzkids!"

"Just pay 5$ each month!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom