💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop making fun of gatlin gun:cry:

its really strong.. fast charge powerfull beam.. especially when ur ssj!:S

just dont ps with it!:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
especially when ur ssj!:S
Yes yes yes yes YES WHEN your SSJ, was vegita SSJ when he PSed Gokuu in the Saiyan Saga NOOOOOO and the beam was strong als hel nonetheless ITS A PLANET KILLER FFS.

And BB RULEZ :p

Best answers
SBC is cool and so is BB. I just wishThat they made it so when 2 ppl feel like messing around and both just dump all their Ki into the beam it wouldn't kill EVERYONE playing at the time.

Best answers
Theres just summit about vegeta summoning all his strength for good and nail cell with his version of the kamehameha, Isnt it... it classy and besides u cant beat the good to be bad attitude!

Junaid

Best answers
Originally posted by GoatMan
big bang just looks small and boring.. id rather see it as one huge beam personally :eek:
Why would it be a beam? Its a big bang. . .attack. For the people who think he does big bang as a beam once your dead wrong. You see thats the problem with people who dont know Vegeta. He has to make everything easy. Thats why he just holds up his hand and blam. When its big bang attack he holds it for a long time and you dont see or hear the energy building up. just a tennis sized ball shoots out. When its a ki beam you see/hear it charging and it comes out as a beam. He fires a ki beam at Goku in the tournament and a BB at Buu outside the spaceship.

AMystix you contradict yourself. You say GG is really strong just dont ps with it. Thats like saying a Glock is a really good gun iN CS just dont try to kill any1 with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GLOCK IS A GOOD GUN! just set it to burst fire when your close :D most of the time its a 2 hit kill anywhere on the body ... if its on burst fire.... :p

BIG BANG ALL THE WAY!! :D

Best answers
;D final flash is obviously the best and coolest attack...along with vegeta being the best character in the series;D ;D ;D ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im so tired of seeing these topics.
Wasn't there one a while back that was like 50 pages long
and then finally closed?

Anyway, Melee and Big Bang Attack are the only weapons I use.
I dont like to beam alot. But when I see my enemies power level
going
down I just throw 1 ki blast and hese dead.

Best answers
Gotta be Final flash cos on that look out level I just flew up, went turbo and fully charged a ff, It blew the whole look out up! And yes I agree with both things, one big bang should be bigger and they hardley follow the name BIG bang, and second gallit or gallic gun should be bigger because in the begging it was like WAY stronger and Goku only won because of that kaiouken, and it's pretty small from a beam which can blow planets up.o_O

Best answers
I think Final Flash shouldnt have a huge explotion. As you saw Vegeta do it it cut through not exploded:S

Best answers
There is nothing better than Final Flash in my opinion

You start charging it up and you begin to get the yellow aura around you.
As you see some poor unsuspecting Victom in the distance you turn to target him whilst he is having a battle with someone else (Cheep I know but funny none the less)
When it has fully charged you release it and it ecco's through the map
"FINAL FLASH"
The person you have targeted turns to see what is going on and he sees the giant yellow beam heading directly at him if he moves he knows you will chase him down and if he blocks he risks loosing the power struggle.
he could try teleport away but if he does it too much he will run out of KI and if he is a sayin (not only) he risks dropping out of his transformation then he is really FUBAR
So he just gazes up at the Mass of yellow heading towards him and accepts the inevitable and trys to block.
Just before he dies you can almost see the teary eyed character's face knowing he is going to die.

And Vegeta is my favourite character

Best answers
I write my own storys most of them are just mucking around but there is a serious story that I am going to start writing soon that I will have published into books.
It studyed the stroy writing styles while I was at school quite thuroly just my spelling never improved :S
But yeah if you interested in reading one of my storys that I wrote just for fun it is here
http://lanholm.net.nz/forums/viewforum.php?f=17
And for the record I know that this story isn't origonal
it wasn't ment to be it was just for fun

-Enjoy-

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Why would it be a beam? Its a big bang. . .attack. For the people who think he does big bang as a beam once your dead wrong. You see thats the problem with people who dont know Vegeta. He has to make everything easy. Thats why he just holds up his hand and blam. When its big bang attack he holds it for a long time and you dont see or hear the energy building up. just a tennis sized ball shoots out. When its a ki beam you see/hear it charging and it comes out as a beam. He fires a ki beam at Goku in the tournament and a BB at Buu outside the spaceship.

AMystix you contradict yourself. You say GG is really strong just dont ps with it. Thats like saying a Glock is a really good gun iN CS just dont try to kill any1 with it.
my final flash makes a bigger bang..

also gg is good for finishing somebody off after a melee..

Best answers
i just want a beam so big you can barley see when firing it in 3rd person.. one of those beams that makes your opponet go "OH ****"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom