Whats your favorite Sport?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Golf.

Never played a game that takes more <i>mental</i> skill in my life. It's relaxing, and it requires a lot of skill, cause one game you can be on, then the next game you're in the lake every third shot. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Masturbation.
Sorry but golf isn't mental, your brain does work a bit when you try to evaluate the field, wind and how hard you have to hit that damn ball, but... no, it's about the body more than the mind, give a 60 year old a golf club with a 204 IQ and he will kill his 2 legs :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPiN said:
Masturbation.
Sorry but golf isn't mental, your brain does work a bit when you try to evaluate the field, wind and how hard you have to hit that damn ball, but... no, it's about the body more than the mind, give a 60 year old a golf club with a 204 IQ and he will kill his 2 legs :p
You have no idea how mental golf is. Do you have any idea how much a distraction such as a sudden noise in the middle of your backswing can throw off your concentration and screw up a shot?

I didn't say anything about IQ coming into play in golf... it's all about mental concentration and focus.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You have no idea how mental golf is. Do you have any idea how much a distraction such as a sudden noise in the middle of your backswing can throw off your concentration and screw up a shot?
Put some ear plug to prevent farts from disturbing your shots.. Shesh, there is something called concentration..

Best answers
Hey,Hey,Hey I did'nt open this thread to start a fight so both of u calm down!

Best answers
ALL humor aside...Hockey *raised to love it..I just like it..*...violence with a "front"...that's how I like to watch it...some pretty passes...great saves...and a nice tall glass of "broken face"...(people with no teeth are sexy..even in wrestling...as "the rabid Wolverine" Chris Benoit..he'll tell you all about it.

Basketball doesn't entertain me....Unreal things are more my "poison"..if you will.

-Professional Wrestling without the "acting" and the "tights/spandex"..
Is too cool for school...*mad at a kid..piledriver..forgot your homework...grab a kid...piledriver...didn't get an A on the test..grab the teacher..multiple piledrivers 4HIM...some guy touches "your" girl...KILL him with eXtreme prejudice..tell everyone I told you to do so. -fun4everyone- :laff:

Best answers
To watch.....Hockey...without a doubt.

To play...Badminton. Fastest raquet sport in the world.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPiN said:
Put some ear plug to prevent farts from disturbing your shots.. Shesh, there is something called concentration..
But thats what I love about golf, you have to have such a good concentration or else the tiniest things can throw it off. People talking, someone moving out of the corner of your eye in your backswing. For example, a sudden noise can cause you to speed up your swing tempo and hit a bad shot.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to say hockey, by far.

I like it because you can have one player single handedly steal a win. Unlike in Basketball where most of the time the best team wins, you rarely see huge upsets.

I also enjoy Football. The american version lol. I mostly like sports were you can rarely pick definant winner.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im playing basketball...
but most of the time im surfing...i DAMN love to surf :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite sport would have to be changing the TV channel or typing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call it Basketball or Street Ball, whatever.... like Ice Cube said once "Get me on the court and I'm trouble"

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
Street Ball...
Basketball is too slow for me.. :]
Chii? i guess you mean to say that organized basketball is too slow for you. saying what you said makes it seem like street ball is its own separate entity(hehe entity,nvm). its not like people go to a basketball court and say, "hmmm, you guys wanna play baskteball or 'street ball'". hahahhaa "street ball".

i am a man of all sports though my heart has a soft spot for football(american). i guess the fact that you get to wear **** and and run into people. i just loooove the violence. The fact that i play qb(whichs means i am the master) is also a reason why i cant get enough of it.

basketball is my second favorite. I mean, come on!! you never realize how much you love basketball until you dunk on somebody(i speak from experience). basketball is the sport i play most and im damn good at it. anybody want a 1 on 1?
EDIT: I'm damn good at any sport i play except golf. thats understandable tho.

baseball's next. i used to pitch and catch(not at the same time). its fun if you play a position thats involved in the game. its boring to as hell to watch tho.

hockey is cool(no pun intended). i guess that falls under the subject of wearing **** and running into people. its fast paced and scoring a goal makes me feel special.

soccer...its fun...not much to say about it.

last but not least there's golf. OMG! i highly recommend taking up this sport. its a bit expensive but well worth it. i remember when i made my first birdie. i almost soiled myself. its the hardest sport to get good at. i mean, think about it. you take little ball and hit it with some sticks to try to get it into a hole thats 400 yds away and is only big enough to fit your hand in. talk about challenging.

i like most other sports but im tired of typing...

oh one more sport... BADMINTON!!!...go play it, seriously

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBALL

playing and watching, it pwns all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom