Whats Your Favorite Episode Of DBZ

Best answers
Yeah I dont know about you guys but my favorite episode of DBZ is the one where Gohan Becomes A Super-saiyan 2 OMG. I remember I couldnt sleep the night before because I knew it was going to happen :laff:

Best answers
The Episode where Goku Kills Buu right at the end of the series:devgrin:

Best answers
I liked the one where Goku and Piccollo take driving tests, and end up racing eachother.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meet Vegito is just goodness, and, uh, "Transformed at last."

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Attonement.

Best answers
Final Attonement was my favourite too
I also liked Vegeta's respect where Goku and Kid Buu start biting each other :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last episode becaues that means its over and i can get back to watching decent anime!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****.

Anyway, you don't like DBZ? Lol, then why are playing a DBZ mod? Curious.

Best answers
Originally posted by Death Biscuit
I liked the one where Goku and Piccollo take driving tests, and end up racing eachother.
That's my second favorite episode, but my favorite episode is when Goku is going SSJ3. AHHHHHHHH!!!, the whole episode is him doing that, it's just funny in a way.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the last episode becaues that means its over and i can get back to watching decent anime!!!
my fav was none i dont watch dbz i watch

<marquee behavior="alternate"><TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>TRIGUN!!!<TABLE></marquee>

Wise Master

W
My favorite episode is Vegeta's Respect.Goku ssj3 made a good fight and how they bite each other lol I bet Buu's skin was wiggly like gum lol.

Best answers
What about the funny episode when trunks and vegeta are in the gravity chamber and trunks goes super saiyan and vegeta is like ''when has the legendary transformation of our great race been reduced to a meer childs toy" and then they spar and Vegeta Knockes the S*** out of Trunks thats the funniest episode I can think of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Transformed at last (Goku goes SSJ for the first time)
2) Children Of Cell Attack (Gohan goes SSJ2 for the first time)
3) Save The World (Awesome PS - Gohan kills Cell)

Those give my goosebumps everytime I watch them :devgrin:

Best answers
I like the Super Vegeta eps the way he plays with Cell just plain awesome and i hate the whole Frieza saga they streched the story to mutch and i like the Majin Vegeta vs Goku episodes and the Episodes were Majin Vegeta fight Buu and i like the the Final battle vs Buu Episodes

Best answers
Save the world - easilly the best in my oppion, big BIG PS with all the characters (bar dead people) and a villans death by being totally vaporised, how much better can it get?
Hero's farewell - where cell is gonna blow up the world and goku intra transmisisons himself and cell to teh ki's planet, and then at teh very end of the epp cell comes back, muhahahaha evil.
goku battles 19 - goku and #19 fight, well the epp wasnt that god but he fight scene was fast, short n sweet. (by fast i mean 1 epp, and for dbz that was dam fast)

there are some other moments that are really good but i cant remember the epp names; where buu blows up earth, never saw that one comming; where frieza gets cut by his own disc, that was cool; the lead up to where frieza comes to earth, and his accident with a sword and a ssj; and of course when buu dies and goku wins at the very end.

Personally i think the best saga's for dbz in terms of plot n stuff would have to be frieza comming to earth, through androids up to cell's death. Best section of dbz, even if they did drag perfect cell and goku being unconsions for too long.

edit* looking back at everyones elses posts i feel like an idiot for writing so much, ah well.

Best answers
Three words:

End of Earth.

Without a doubt, the most spectabular DBZ episode of all time imo.

Best answers
Originally posted by Wise Master
My favorite episode is Vegeta's Respect.Goku ssj3 made a good fight and how they bite each other lol I bet Buu's skin was wiggly like gum lol.
thats like the only episode i missed out of the entire DBZ saga.

yeah trigun is awsome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom