Whats Up with the combos?

Best answers
I was just wondering why so many people hate it when others ask for the combos in 1.2.1 im not asking for any combos I already know them I figured them out myself. There are so many Threads that have been closed because of people asking these questions. But I was just curious why people dont like to be asked what are the combos.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it isnt that its just secret so peuple would use advanced melee more as far as i know there is no other reason

Best answers
Are combos different for kicks and punches? Can they be mixed? I know theres two, is one better than another? Help! Im trying to figure out Buu's second combo. I got the punching one down.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No help giving allowed. You just have to learn it yourself.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Driver said:
Are combos different for kicks and punches? Can they be mixed? I know theres two, is one better than another? Help! Im trying to figure out Buu's second combo. I got the punching one down.

hey if u ever findo out the other combo pls tell me

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why you can't just say the combos on the forum. No one is going to find them out for themself, they're going to go to redsaiyan and download the video or ask people on servers. It would just be unreasonable for them to go into esf playing for god knows how many hours trying to figure out the combos.

Best answers
What luck, all of Buu's combos are only shown in action, not clicks. (I guess thats why so many people love Vegeta)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driver said:
What luck, all of Buu's combos are only shown in action, not clicks. (I guess thats why so many people love Vegeta)
Everyone has the same two combos.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the combos are the same for all characters

and i was 1 of those who figured them out from play not ask besides they arnt hard to block when you know what they are :laff:

Best answers
Hey, I figured out the one that only involves punching on my own!

Best answers
1. I dont know any combos
2. I dont need any combos

Why cant you just say it ?
Combos are easy to block..
I dont know any combos and im not gonna find out any combos, since i dont need them. makeing my own way of killing ppl are more easy then use the combos....

So why cant you just not say the combos ? for them who wanna know ? they are easy to block...
Thats what i think..
And what have the ppl that know the combos any thing against tell other the ppl combos ?
Since after what i heard all got the same combos ?

They are not a big deal....
I just dont know why ppl not wanna say them...
And again i dont need them, i kill on my own way.
Just curious why people dont like to be asked what the are combos ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you dont know the combos, then i doubt you can block them.

Best answers
The reason why people dont like to be asked about the combos is , because when u spend a couple of hours training learning the combos , it doesnt come easy for most of the people who know it , u dont feel like telling it to any1 , because u want to have an edge over the other player , when somebody asks me the combo , unless he's a close freind or something , i wont tell him

Best answers
yeah i think i make a littel mistake...
You see ppl do the combos alot, then you get to know the combos and know how to block them....
so i know some combos :D
But dont use them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom