Whats one thing you always wanted to do in life but didn't?

Best answers
for me i always wanted to play football during high school but i got scared due to the fact i thought i sucked and never would be good at it....damn i should of at least gave it a try heh :smile:

Best answers
aww come on doesn't anyone wanna share something they wish they could of done in their life but didn't? :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe have asked someone out at certain times when the timing was perfect but pussied out.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I just went with it and went out with this one girl. My freshman year I was very reclusive and depressed. I had a science class with the prettiest (hottest) girl in school. We sat basically right next to each other and we made each other laugh (a bit melodramatic i know...). Anyway, one day she asked me out and I froze in my head. To this day I don't know how long it took for me to answer. In my head I was just afraid that it was all a joke. I said no and to this day I don't know if she really was interested in me or not. She wasn't a prep or anything. She was smart but not overpowering and that kind of innocent that makes you laugh when she says racist remarks for not knowing what the hell else to say. It makes me think someimtes becaues the guy she started going out with after that she went out with through highschool (out of convenience I believe). I would really just like to know if she meant it or not...

Best answers
I wish I would have taken HGH sooner. (human growth hormones). My growth was stunted, I was in the 15% percentile of the population for how small I was.

Started freshman year but it didn't start working until junior year. To this day I have trouble out growing the name "little ricky." Even though I'm 6'2, 170 pounds, they still call me little ricky, wtf?

Sucks too when you are friends with a hot girl and doesn't take you seriously because she still considers you that little kid.... bah

-edit-

However, I'll always be big pimpin when I get in the 30's and 40's, even if that is down the road aways, I know the older folks on this board would be envious of that. :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I grew over half a foot in a summer which was humoungus for me. I know how it can be. You couldn't stick a pencil into my back because it tightened up so much... It really really really sucked...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The one thing ive always wanted in life is death. Sadly, my number is too high.

Best answers
yeah i do remember some girls back in school that i wish i would have asked out...now im stuck with "what if" questions in my head forever...damn that sucks:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HmmMMMmm...

I might have had surgery on my left arm to fix it. (It's twisted.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom