What's in a Name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What made you choose your name in ESF? Is there some kind of story? Is it based on something? Is it completely random?

Mine's _Hitokiri_, based on an anime, and it isn't all that original, but you probobly won't see that many hitokiris around.

I'm pretty nauseated by the lack of originality of online gamers; so many people named:

Goku.
Gohan.
Trunks.
Vegeta.
Just about any other DBZ name...
SSJ(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 100)Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, etc.
[Various ways of creating the letter M]ajin Vegeta.

It boggles the mind that people can willingly name themself one of these names when on a real life scale it would be like naming your child "John Johnson" or something. For god's sake.. THINK. I'm not a man of prejudice, but when I see someone in any online game named "SSJ5 Mystic Majin Vegeta" or some crap, I'm immediately forced to assume they're 10-12 years old.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my name is *uslessman* but i'm not on servers that often like my lan more.
and i have a better one for them naming thier kid-jack goff no kidding my father worked with a guy and that was his name!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of based mine on 2 things.

1) The rhyme. Buu and You rhyme, so I thought "alright, lets go for it!"

2) Majin_You implies the darker, more evil side of....you, heh heh heh!:devgrin:

Best answers
Well it's quite simple how I chose mine "Xavior Trikiri". That is my name ;) Most people at school think my name is pretty cool, but I dunno

Best answers
all I did was take my middle name, Todd, and i "fused" myself with Vegeta to become Togeta

Best answers
well for me ...Dragon= is the ultamte power ....wins = i play with skill and i mosty end up top on score board ..hence DrAgonWins

Best answers
I Got Epedemic From a Dictionary and it means Spreading rapidly and extensively by infection and affecting many individuals in an area or a population at the same time,blah blah blah but i spelled it differently and i thought tha name was kool Becuz it is pretty evil.I got Optikz from a website i was looking it and i combined them becuz Optikz sounded nice with Epedemic.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh you know it's spelled "Epidemic" right...?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got mine from the Tekken fighting game series. Hwoarang uses my favorite type of martial arts. Tae Kwon Doe

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came up with my name from playing Bid For Power actually. I usually played as that character that looked somewhat like Trunks, but evil...so I put two and two together and got Evil_Trunks.

And now I have to change my avatar...

Best answers
A name should be UNIQUE....something NO ONE ELSE WILL THINK OF!

My in-game name for games OTHER THAN ESF is SkitZoFrenic. Its PWNZ cuz its funny...its something NO ONE ELSE WOULD WANT TO HAVE AS A NAME....and its just 1337 :D

Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
A name should be UNIQUE....something NO ONE ELSE WILL THINK OF!

My in-game name for games OTHER THAN ESF is SkitZoFrenic. Its PWNZ cuz its funny...its something NO ONE ELSE WOULD WANT TO HAVE AS A NAME....and its just 1337 :D
Ahh...i think i hhas seen you in a couple servers before. My in-game names is [DBZ] Sonic The Hedgehog...[DBZ] was a old clan that i was in..the reast sorta speaks for itself. I also may go under the name of Jaredster.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Engar just sorta popped into my head as a name for Cloud in FF VII. I don't have a clue why, maybe I read it somewhere. Anyway, its been my online name ever since then. :)

(P.S: My friends think my online name is weird.. o_O)

Best answers
i got mine cause im a Final Fantasy freak
and sephiroth is a evil ba*tard that you cant help but respect
then i made him a majin :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my old name was: BefMeOokAlBenIkEenMan
wich has a dutch meaning wich will not be appriciated if i post the meaning here... o_o

my friends name is dudeman666, he got that name since the first time he ever played on internet...
later we both needed a new name and we tought: let's be dudemans :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm a huge FF freak so my first email accoutn was [email protected] hehe well that used to be my online gaming name Cloud23.

Then I changed it to OneWingedAngel... I went to a server (Blood Trail BT) and I met the Clan members and in stead of typing out my name they called so they called me OWA (The memories....) then It stuck so I became OWA or OwA|

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz is like 5th name

I went verty, perty (dont ask about those 2), Devil_Helper, DeVil- then finally Deverz

Best answers
Kuyuaga - what can I say I completely made it up off the top of my head, just started thinking of an original name and thats what came out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My ingame name is Kaiser First theres my clan ((were new)) -]Dark Knights[- then my name Kaiser then -]DK[-. Kaisers based on a name from a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom