• Beta 1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beta 1.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
My very first version might've been Alpha 1.2/1.3. Yep, I've been playing really old versions back in August/September 2001. There were one or two versions I didn't get the chance to try but are close and they are Alpha 1.0 and 1.1.

I remember those real KI Blast Blobs, along with a Spirit Bomb exploding like a rocket launcher.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I started out playin 1.8 when goku looked like the hunchback of notradam (dunno if i spelled it right)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF Beta 1.0 - I found it through PlanetHalfLife's modification of the week. I would play it on a constant basis, whenever I could, and I loved every minute of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
During the time I was plowing through the net for Dragon Ball Z games(console mainly), I came across DMZ, and then ESF a bit later. I think I first played an Alpha version that had some constant crazy ass techno music playing. It was a strange experience. But like always with ESF, addictive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I first encountered esf 1.1 and most of my entire time of playing esf was with that version. Around half a year ago I FINALLY got esf 1.2.3 to work after maybe a year and a half of trying. And I was amazed. That's about it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bandock said:
My very first version might've been Alpha 1.2/1.3. Yep, I've been playing really old versions back in August/September 2001. There were one or two versions I didn't get the chance to try but are close and they are Alpha 1.0 and 1.1.

I remember those real KI Blast Blobs, along with a Spirit Bomb exploding like a rocket launcher.
I thought Alpha 1.5 was the first public release o_O

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
No, there were versions before Alpha 1.5. However, Alpha 1.5 is very close to those early versions, only with bug fixes and maybe a few additional things.

Best answers
beta 1.1. Saw it at school and then dled it to a friends comp. and after that to my own.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.0 for me!
Didnt knew the Alpha days myself but I know I enjoyed 1.0 very much at the time =P

I think I got to it through a friend after we tried out BFP =P he said there are more mods like this and then we found ESF...=o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I came in at 1.1 I think, after I saw some images on google and traced them back to the site. I downloaded it and installed, didn't know why it didn't work...later I found out I had to have this other little came called Half Life installed first to play esf [my first experience with half life, back in the WON days].
I didn't play much online untill 1.2 was nearing release, couldn't figure out how to play online, esf was also my first online gaming experience :p.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1.0 was the first version I played. Came on a CD with a pc mag. Me and my bro played it on the LAN for ages. That was like...3 years ago. I joined the forums shortly after the release of 1.2 and have been lurking ever since.

I don't play esf online much...I have like....twice. Got my ass kicked both times.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Started in good ol' Beta 1.0. I personally think that was the best time to start.

Best answers
Alpha 2.0 was teh first version i tryed..then i formated and forgot about esf untill i found it again..1.1 then >.>

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Started in 1.2.1

When people actually used to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom