what the hell?

Best answers
Guys, when this game came out, there was 50+ servers on steam... I was just on and there was 7... why is this happening?

Best answers
sorry, can't help you, i don't use steam...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning to @lv/n for spam.

There are more than 7 servers on steam. You may not be able to see some because of your settings or w/e but there are more than 7. There are less people than when 1.2 was first released, but that is to be expected.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then why post? My god..

Anyway, its because when ESF came out all the 12 year olds were so excited and now it died down. Like ya know when ya buy a new game you play it for a week and you start to not play it as much?

thats ESF.

Best answers
Hey soo why you talking if you can't help?
Anyway there aren't too many servers, because:
1# people playing on WON aswell
2# different timezones
3# most of those servers you saw was just a client servers, people created it massively to play with 0 ping, or if they weren't able to play on other servers, but some servers are empty now, maybe people waiting for 1.2.1 patch?
4# lol don't know, but if you can play on any of them, why do you care? and if not then create a server yourself and play with bots untill some people will want to play on your server!!

Best answers
sorry, it was not my intention to spam...

well, i'll try to help, maybe some of those servers were just temporary servers and because ESF 1.2 had been released for a short time, every1 wanted to try it...

Best answers
I noticed (with other games too) that half of the servers that are online don't actually show up in my steam servers list, and i know why.
56k D:
If anyone else is having a problem with seeing fewer servers and you're on a 56k, do this:
Hammer the "refresh all/stop refresh" button for around 15 seconds making sure you stop when "stop refresh" version is showing. It must boost the connnection because it resends the request a whole mess of times, and i get a server listing boost from 20 to around 40-odd (on ESF, CS sometimes gets an extra 5000 or so :D). Of course the extra 20 that come up are totally unplayable due to insanely high ping, but at least it actually shows them all. Just a tip incase anyone else suffers from this problem and can't find the server they are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom