what should we do to the 1000th member?

Best answers
i dont demand, just thought that was the best door price much better than stealing my pants:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think saying "now give me a copy of beta 1" is demanding...

and no offence but a n00b beotch doesnt deserve a copy just cause he is the 1000 member...

Best answers
im sorry i didnt mean it in a demanding way it just thought it was like other mod i have been the person

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh? that made no sence... try speaking in english...

Best answers
i was the 1000th person in a UT mod ages ago i think it was called black death or something and i got test the new verson of the mod before it came out. just thought it was the same here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh so u think ur some special person that can go around and get mods before everyone else just cause u joined the forums recently... :p

Best answers
do get snotty i been following this mod since alpha 1.8 or some thing i still got the zip as well i just dont usally use fourms because i got people to talk with noOB i may be a newbe to using this fourm

Best answers
sorry. i may be a newbe to using this fourm but im not a noOB to using fourms and playing this game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they all say that but half of all of the people that say "oh i have been with esf way longer than u!" never even played the ****y versions of esf...

Best answers
i didnt say i played longer than u. i just said that i have been playing since alpha 1.8. and yes most people say that but not me its ture and most people say that but im not a noOB to thsi game so stop picking on every mistake i make. i didnt mean to sound like i demand the version . i just thought because u where discussing it that it was going to happenl. My Firend Big Bang Attack use this fourm when im over at his place but i just didnt register so dont call me a noOb

Best answers
Buffy's the 1000's member, now let's go steal her pants. oh, wait, that would be sick. CHOW TIME! wait, how many ppl voted to give him a copy of beta 1? Did that stupid admin edit the poll, again? I could've sworn that steal his pants were WAY more than that.

Best answers
no seee isnt i was

Registered Members: 1000
Total Threads: 2010 | Total Posts: 18147
Welcome to our newest member, VaMp][r3 The time now is 10:37 PM.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey VaMp][r3 heres an idea... shut up cause no one is giving u anything...

Best answers
Hibiki leave him alone it is ture what he says. u just get your kicks from pushing around people that u fell more powerful over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i get ****ed off by people who think there better than the rest of us...

Best answers
i he doesnt think he is better than u. he thought cause he is the 1000th person and VT was asking people for there opinon and 18 thought give him beta 1 . would u post saying the 1000th one and asking cause the people have voted

Best answers
my bad "would u post saying the 1000th one and asking cause the people have voted"

wouldn't of u post saying the 1000th one and asking cause the people have voted to give him a copy

Plus dont try and push us aussies around we may be small in numbers but where large in power i.e VT is an aussie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
Plus dont try and push us aussies around we may be small in numbers but where large in power i.e VT is an aussie
lol isnt that thinking ur better than the rest of us?

and u are no vt...

(oh also i was born in aus... :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom