what is the first thing

who will be the first person your going to play whit ?

• Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goku

• Gohan

• Kurilin

• Frieza

• Picolo

• Trunks

• Vegeta

• Cell

• A18/A17 ; Gynu squad

• Total voters
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
****ing a18 , tits ride
Pervert -_-',

As for my answer.. I'll just start pwning people online with v1.3 ^_^...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Pervert -_-',

As for my answer.. I'll just start pwning people online with v1.3 ^_^...
This is the main reason i wait for esf 1.3.
I started playing on-line too late, there are alot of pros' out there and only a fiew of them want to train someone else.
1.3 will give allmost a good start for newbies.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm not so sure about that. Unless the system in 1.3 is completely different from 1.2, pros will remain pros and the cycle will continue.

First thing I'll do is look at the animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 will be quite different, and there won't be as much "swooping around in circles like retarded gnats", as Pain once so eloquently said it. :3

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and wrap my head around this seeming complex new melee system.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The first thing i will do is remove esf 1.2.3 since....dunno...the pain....arghh :p.....1.3.....actually this a spam but i post something different now......

First of all im gonna test Gohan...if u guys messed up with him then i will kill u guys :p...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
If 1.3 is anything like iv read and seen i will reinstall halflife and give it a go, i haven't played esf since 1.2, isn't it at 1.2.3 now? or something like that?
Lol. you funny person you. Its more than what you just read. Not everything we do is let out to the public. Lets just say, gameplay is getting pretty insane right now, and we all love it! :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Xenith said:
I'm not so sure about that. Unless the system in 1.3 is completely different from 1.2, pros will remain pros and the cycle will continue.

First thing I'll do is look at the animations.
Trust me.. v1.3 will be "different", skills you have at the moment in v1.2.X are useless in v1.3 ;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
Lol. you funny person you. Its more than what you just read. Not everything we do is let out to the public. Lets just say, gameplay is getting pretty insane right now, and we all love it! :)
Yeah, and by the time you guys are done with it, I'm guessing that we're (the testers) gonna be rather sick of it ;P "Yeah, ok so let's do this....ah crap, it crashed again..." ;P

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more question for this thread :who will be the first person your going to play whit ?
I will first Try Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with myself :D, or maybe with some bots.
i dont like the friends ask about "how did u do that, tell me" etc..

Best answers
goku still have the average in anyway...is not about ur hobby in this time...i hate goku alot in hell but i still choose him if i wanna win....cell, krillin and buu has transformation problem(usually one way trip if u transformed..)

PS: about ginyu and 18 and frieza................i wouldnt choose unless i wanna screw myself for fun lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Trust me.. v1.3 will be "different", skills you have at the moment in v1.2.X are useless in v1.3 ;)
So knowing how to swoop, use melee in conjunction with single ki blasts after a hit and/or a gen beam to dissuade opponents from giving chase or just to cause extra damage are no longer viable tactics? Wow.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swooping will be changed. Basicly it will be new and something you are unfamiliar with ^^

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When 1.3 comes out I'll probably spend some time with the bots.

The first character I'll use is Goku, mainly since he's the character I use all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 is going to be totally feel and play differnetly.. you can still do a few same combos, but you'll all see ^^

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know esf 1.3 will be verry difrrent , it will be like a hole new game so evryone will have a chanse to be a pro fast :D and in 1.3 i will not know who to play whit (fireza only an a namek map , cell only an o cell map ,buu to kick ass, Picolo if Frieza is taken,kurilin for fun, i don't know who the buddys will be but i think they will be grate ) to much chosing

Best answers
I hope they're gonna have Teen Gohan when they release it if so then ill chose Gohan FTW !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom