what is left to do??

Best answers
i was just wondering, since there isnt an outline, what is there to fix in B1.1?

(and do u have any idea when will it come out??)

Best answers
there are plenty of bugs to fix, no insult to the game or anything. And lots of stuff is being added in the beta 1.1 too - new attacks etc...

Mog

Best answers
how do you know those things havent been sorted out now?
i dont think there are many bugs left to sort out... out of the ones that the team has planned to sort out for b1.1.
for the new attacks, it doesnt look like they have much more work to do (if any)... atleast not for the new attacks they have told us about. :p

Best answers
well they arent adding any new techniques now as it is being released VERY SOON as they keep telling us all they are doing is fixing bugs then if they keep to convention will send it to valve and get an installer created that will take a day or 2 so u'll just have ta sit it out. . .

Best answers
DAMN IT!!! i hope it is going to be released in less then a week. IM getting tired of this. I hope none of the next releases take this long. What really tiks me off is that people keep saying VERY SOON!!! but they were saying that way back in beginning of march!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta5000
DAMN IT!!! i hope it is going to be released in less then a week. IM getting tired of this. I hope none of the next releases take this long. What really tiks me off is that people keep saying VERY SOON!!! but they were saying that way back in beginning of march!!
crap dude, the beta took a while to come out, and I think a new beta in this amount of tmie is pretty speedy...

Best answers
they said in the new bit that all they had 2 do was clean out somebugs and i dont care how long it takes the longer the better it will be

Best answers
Originally posted by gogeta5000
hate to tell ya this buddy :D but u will find all mods updates take forever to come out u'll get use to it. . .

just remember this when debuging a program the solution to an issue may come in minutes, or it may come in days. . . so if they are still in the debuging to is reasonable to say that it may take more than a week . . .

Best answers
Maybe they will releas it on friday of next week as a birthday present for me :rolleyes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
there are plenty of bugs to fix, no insult to the game or anything. And lots of stuff is being added in the beta 1.1 too - new attacks etc...
Were in the final bug fixing phases. I think this phrase sums up beta 1.1's status pretty well.
"Like a Rock"

Best answers
i am looking forward to 1.1

take all the you need to fix the bug...dev team.

Best answers
well guys, just imagine all that coding they have to go through in the coding, and figure out whats making the game run this way, and how to fix it.
Plus each of the team members have lifes too.
they arent infront of their computer 24/7 (I Hope Not)
heh

but man, jeez.
layoff, and let them do this without complaints.

Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
well guys, just imagine all that coding they have to go through in the coding, and figure out whats making the game run this way, and how to fix it.
Plus each of the team members have lifes too.
they arent infront of their computer 24/7 (I Hope Not)
heh

but man, jeez.
layoff, and let them do this without complaints.
lol might not be far from the truth most programing companies imply the technique of haveing the programers work only 3-4 days a week these days are pritty much none stop. why u ask, it is belived that most programers prefer to go none stop for a few days burn out have a rest and get back to it next week ;)

not saying that they are going 24/7 but ya never no. . .

Best answers
release it now!!! my break started yesterday and if u release it now i get the whole week to play :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be released when its ready

not sooner not later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom