What is EVM?

Best answers
perhaps im stupid, but i heard the name EVM a couple of times now, and i wonder what it is. Can anyone tell me?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I know it has something to do with modelling, but this thread doesn't, so moved to off topic.

Best answers
yeah srry about that, i saw the kaioken movie in the model section, so i thought i could make the thread there tooo_o

anyway, im going to check out the links you gave me, thnx

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure you watch the ssj3 promo video too. that was the better than the kaio-ken video.
but evm is a modification for esf. it gives you the extra transformaitions that esf does not have yet, like kaio-ken and ssj3 goku. youre not really transforming though, youer powerlevel doesnt increase. its a script that has been tweaked and worked with heavily enough so you get affects like lightning, sounds and the model change. its not hard coded, so you can still connect to servers that dont have the evm mod installed. but if someone connects to your server, they will have to download all the needed components they dont have to join your server.

Best answers
while i was dloading the ssj3 movie (not done yet), i dlaoded this file too ;

EVM Client v2
[ 8 Kommentare ]

and its a map with 2 sprites an some sounds, i that a part of EVM? or is it the whole thing already?
:p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nowhere near the full version of evm. that client v2 is missing all the cmd files needed to make the script work. so to answer your question, no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woa that ssj 3 thing is awesome. Where can I get the real version?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant get it yet. its only like 20% done. and dont go around asking when its gonna be done. cause its not near completion.

Originally posted by =M=DarkVegeta
and its a map with 2 sprites an some sounds....
client V2 does not come with a map so i dont know what youre talking about.

Best answers
O_O O_O O_O thats the most beautifull thing i've seen in all my life, lol

only thing is the lightning..it shouldn't be horizontal (or something), but its still really good!!!

i cant wait untill its done:laff:

*edit*

lol, and i didnt mean Map, i ment a folder, map is a dutch word that means folder:)

Best answers
yeah sorry about that, didnt think about it... so do they know when it will be released?

*edit*

ow and off topic;

how do you set your sig as a signature? because i dont know anything about all that html stuff:S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont know when it will be finished, they may have a target date but no definite date is set. unless the release date is set much later then when they figure figure gonna release it. i dont know everything about it so you may want to ask them some of your questions.

Best answers
The client include the missing files for evm on our server
If you not install it you have to download them on connect on our server. But in HL you can only download with 5 kb/s, so its better to install it manually.

And remember the client version is nothing for hosting it on your own server.

Best answers
the kai ken one looks kinda dumb,but the ssj3 is pretty kool.The only thing i dont like is how long it takes, i mean you wont ever get it done cause people will be attacking you left and right.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they made it so long so it looks good in the video. it probly wont take that long. the transformation time will probly be around the length of time it takes to really transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom