What -IF-....

Best answers
Well, after playing Budokai Tenkaichi 2 on the PS2 and seeing some of the alternate story's they had made it got me thinking....What if Raditz turned to the good side?

Scenario:

During Raditz's fight with Goku and Piccolo, Goku manages to convince Raditz that his path is wrong and will only lead to his destruction. Raditz realizes this, but Goku has already been killed by Piccolo's special beam cannon. Raditz survives the SBC and trains with Piccolo and Gohan to help fight off Vegita and Nappa. Raditz triples his power level during the training.

Now, the story goes the same as it did in the regular version. But, should Raditz die to receive the same training Goku had from King Kai? Or should Raditz be on the brink of death, causing his power level to rise even more once he recovered, and train with Goku on his way to Namek?

I'm asking this because I always thought Raditz was a badass character that should have had a second chance in the anime/manga. I would like to know your reasons for what you think. This is just meant for fun, nothing serious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or should Raditz be on the brink of death, causing his power level to rise even more once he recovered, and train with Goku on his way to Namek?
This scenario.

Best answers
This scenario.

I see.

Here's my take on it...

I think Raditz should have died and received training from King Kai. If King Kai put him under the same training as Goku, I personally think Raditz could almost match Goku in every way possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if Raditz had a child? And what if he reached SSJ3 just like Goku did? That might seem a little bit too far ahead.

Best answers
These what-ifs are getting out of hand.

If Gokou did not die, then the people of Earth would have died. Raditzu would not have worked together with the others. Regardless, in the alternate story, he suicides and kills off Nappa and Vegita (which is why they don't show up). But in this story, it's flawed, because the androids cometh, and there's not a single Super Saiya-Jin to fight him. Everyone dies anyway.

Raditzu being taught by Kaio-sama would have resulted in very little change. The gravity of Kaio-sama's planet is 10x Terra's gravity, the planet Vegita is 10x Terra's gravity. Very little change from what he's used to. That's part of what made Gokou's training quite so rigorous and useful -- adapting to the gravity.

The other characters didn't really require much adapting either -- they used the room of spirits and time and went back in time to planet Vegita to fight Gokou's ancestors.

So, if Raditzu trained with Kaio-sama, it'd be just like if he was on Earth training with someone. Regardless, Vegita would have killed Raditzu before the fighting had even started, before he had a chance to power up. Traitors and failures are beyond forgiveness as he sees it, remember?

You want a what-if scenario? What if Majin Buu's power was no longer tainted by the Kaioushin goodness when he first emerged from the egg? In his true form ('kid form') he's stronger, and his power continues to grow at an alarming pace. He'd have no good ki to taint his own purely evil ki.

How would that have gone down?

Best answers
These what-ifs are getting out of hand.

If Gokou did not die, then the people of Earth would have died. Raditzu would not have worked together with the others. Regardless, in the alternate story, he suicides and kills off Nappa and Vegita (which is why they don't show up). But in this story, it's flawed, because the androids cometh, and there's not a single Super Saiya-Jin to fight him. Everyone dies anyway.

Raditzu being taught by Kaio-sama would have resulted in very little change. The gravity of Kaio-sama's planet is 10x Terra's gravity, the planet Vegita is 10x Terra's gravity. Very little change from what he's used to. That's part of what made Gokou's training quite so rigorous and useful -- adapting to the gravity.

The other characters didn't really require much adapting either -- they used the room of spirits and time and went back in time to planet Vegita to fight Gokou's ancestors.

So, if Raditzu trained with Kaio-sama, it'd be just like if he was on Earth training with someone. Regardless, Vegita would have killed Raditzu before the fighting had even started, before he had a chance to power up. Traitors and failures are beyond forgiveness as he sees it, remember?

You want a what-if scenario? What if Majin Buu's power was no longer tainted by the Kaioushin goodness when he first emerged from the egg? In his true form ('kid form') he's stronger, and his power continues to grow at an alarming pace. He'd have no good ki to taint his own purely evil ki.

How would that have gone down?
Yah but then Buu just kills the whole universe as he's indistructable. I like the other what if, it's funner.

But since it's dbz Goku, after being on the brink of death, thinks of what would happen if he loses and this gives him extrordinary strenght that he manages to kill Buu after charging up his Spirit Bomb for the next 3-5 episodes.

Best answers
Yah but then Buu just kills the whole universe as he's indistructable. I like the other what if, it's funner.

But since it's dbz Goku, after being on the brink of death, thinks of what would happen if he loses and this gives him extrordinary strenght that he manages to kill Buu after charging up his Spirit Bomb for the next 3-5 episodes.
Remind you of Bleach at all? ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
going on that "what if" then i would imagine goku would have gone SSJ3 right away, ignoring his fight with vegeta on sensing buu's real power, and since, although buu was in his final form, it wasn't his strongest, and he hand't had chance to amass much power yet, goku would have killed him quickly.

or at least after charging a kamehameha for 15 episodes...

Best answers
charging a kamehameha for 15 seconds spanning over 18 episodes of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom