What Happend FOC?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FOC is not dead. We've renamed to Dragon Ball Z: Power Struggles.

If you want the address, just pm me, unless the admins say I can put the address here.

*_J@s_*

J
Yo i am the leader of that mod and yea we still live and are going better than ever now:) But we have made some big changes 2 the mod and i dont really wana talk about my mod in this forums because its unfar on esf:) so ill chat to u somewere elce ok:p

*Heya dood :p *
Cheeseman

Best answers
Originally posted by *_J@s_*
Yo i am the leader of that mod and yea we still live and are going better than ever now:)
hahahahahah yeah right, your practiacally restarting, uve got like 4 members now, and... your unfamiliar

Originally posted by *_J@s_*
i dont really wana talk about my mod in this forums because its unfar on esf:) so ill chat to u somewere elce ok:p
was it u on irc that said u hated esf and everyone who had anything to do with it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Zero-X

hahahahahah yeah right, your practiacally restarting, uve got like 4 members now, and... your unfamiliar

was it u on irc that said u hated esf and everyone who had anything to do with it?
die :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zero-X

yes it was, he was *****ing at esf saying all the team suck and the ops and mods suck etc etc, and hes banned most of us from this *** irc chan that no one goes to.

*_J@s_*

J
I dont hate ESF i just done like some people who are in the channel..

Spit
Hibiki
Tepus

All the rest of u guys are kool but the people above sux.. and lol we have more than 4 members i just could not be assed 2 type a list in team section we have about 12 ok:p:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not wise to name people you dislike on this forum. ad things can happen....

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The next peron i see Baggin out FOC gets a free holiday.

I dont care what he did on IRC [and i know exactly what it was, cuz i was the main party involved] The fact is, there making a mod and deserve some respect, even if you dont personally think they deserve it, im TELLING you as an administrator on this forum to treat other mods with respect or take an extended vacation.

That is all

:rolleyes:

*_J@s_*

J
Thx Cheese:) Make me feel alot happyer that u are a admin here:)

Plus who here can make forums? becuase i dont know how 2 do it for my web site and need help thx:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S cheese

u cannot tell us to repest some one who flames, us..

and it was not just me hibiki and spit...

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I've lost all respect for *_J@s_*. I don't care what anybody says...what he did in the chat room was uncalled for and he didn't even appollogize to anybody. Your welcome here on the forums, but don't come here and talk **** about people saying that we suck, because we have been working on this mod long and hard, and let me tell you...we are far from suck.

*_J@s_*

J
Dude i did not mean that i was just pissed off at hibiki and spit and others so i just could not be botherd with it so i just said it.. not meaning i think it suxed it ownz:) Way better than my mod will ever be.. but please forgive me for saying it suxed i did not mean it.. @(ô_ô)@ PLEASE:p

Best answers
I agree with Tepus no one can tell us who to respect. I wasn't on that IRC Channel but saying things just to bother Tepus,Hibiki and Spit is kinda Lame to me but what do i know;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i have loads of repect for cheese and cuc (i dont really know chimp much...) and i do what they say, but jes flamed esf BIG TIME not just abit, so i have no repect for him

sorry Cheese, we still friends?:cry: :cry: :p

*_J@s_*

J
I admit that I was in the wrong and I am sorry can I ask for all your forgiveness and I know I was stupid.. But I was having one hell of a bad cupple of weeks. I daunt really wanna talk about what append all ill say is that a good friend of mine died so I was not very calm I swear I did not mean anything I said but.. I am here now saying sorry and I hope u guys under stand.. ow well I have said sorry now so I guess that it now its up 2 u guys:/ hope u accept this Apologize..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom