What got you to model/skin/animation?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just love how darkone/dax/dan keeps trying to come back every now and again XD

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't Darkone banned for ripping? And I don't think I remember Dan. D: We should try to bug firefly to come back here :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
wee, reading this brings back memories of some of the crazy rips i did in my time, take the MR satan with guns, rocket launcher and a jetpack. or possibly the dragon model witch i think had vegeta knocking a chained up goku aboot. hell it even reminds me of some crazy projects i did with CrackerJack. good times, good times.
yup.. I remember all that..
Me you and Nuttzy did some stuff too.

Member pikkon?
God, I miss it though...

I used to get into flame wars with ultra and got banned repeadetly. I probably should of been perm. banned by now, but I dont do anything bad anymore. Was too imature back then..

Ultrass33goku vs. Th3 Pr0

One day Pr0 was like **** this and left everything and went bye bye..
Then Ultra tried to come back again and again after being banned..

Nuttzy used to be a model machine, and shijing would make projects with people.. Sonic was good, Mr. Satan, Pikkon w/ me..

Anyone remember that like 40 page thread on the Gotenks model brygz made, and now that we look at it its like the worst model ever.. We all thought it was amazing..

Member the whole thing with AzN DrAgOn's gohan model.. The battle damaged one. I think every editor ripped that model. And then ultra ripped ripped models..

Ice Man ripped a gohan with "Dan"

and Gir, Dan/darkone/ultra/dax/X-reaper/ultra2 had a lot more names then you think..

hes still around, lerking.. SV talks to him I think

It was the.. "fun" part of the ESF forum..

Other then Emaka650 gettin me into modeling, and the Pr0 I learned most of it by myself. Shijing helped me with some animating stuff, but I never used a tut. To teach myself I used Mr. Smos old goku, opened it up and milkshape and redid the same goku right next to it like 3 or 4 times to get used to poly flow. It worked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh the memorys the memorys its such a shame we dont have a backup of the old forums and all the posts we made ^_^....

i started modeling like most ..ripping...sad but true =( i got banned repededly by smo and magus (dust in the wind dudes i still <3 you now ^^).
my first post here was of android 17 hehe i even remember the crapy state i posted it in i just basicly got the pk3 of the english bfp pack imported it (and left it the way it was imported rofl)ppl cought on after 2 or 3 posts....man i mis those days i remember the pro like it was yesterday he always was an ******* always thought he was better then everyone else
i do remember nutzy swinging one model out after another
smo being nice....lol that sounds so wierd...that dude actualy changed allot unfortunatly not for the good....i think i miss you the most old smo :(
after 2 or 3 months (bans =p)i finaly learnd milkshape 3d becouse of a verry good friend of me nowendays dragongodv aah the noob days i would ask a nooby question like every 10 seconds haha
my first model ? i dont realy remember i believe it would have been goku or trunks i dont realy remember..
the things i do remember are :
dendza joining the forums
me becoming friends with the dude over time
the chat about 9-11
the pro leaving
some other good dude leaving forgot his name
super vegetos goten =D
me quiting ripping for good i never ripped a day after i saw wat great things can be made and how sattisfiíng it can bee if people like your work.
the falsly acused art theft (they sayd i ripped some drawing witch i actualy did,this was within the first month of me joining)
davidskiwan joining
naruto being welcomed into this comunity like the best thing since the computer =p
mad axe giving me tips on modeling
chronotrigger mod being closed down (sad sad day =( )
cucomba becoming mod
nutzor becoming mod
mods leaving
the GOOD melee system ( me like many cant work with this crapy system)
i also remember bad things like smo turning evil
bolteh changing to the darkside to hes changing back the way he was tho but i think modelers around here take ripping to har. i would hate it if they used parts of my models 2 but they only use that becouse they think it so frikking great..smo useses this as an excuse i asked him once why he became a d!k and he sayd to me "how would you like it if people ripped parts of your models?"...in one word..honourd...
he is the only modelor along with azn that have a no editing thingy and will be baned becouse of it...smo...you aint that special...
i also recal the forum beeing lively not post mortum ^_^ thats it folks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
ahh the memorys the memorys its such a shame we dont have a backup of the old forums and all the posts we made ^_^....

i started modeling like most ..ripping...sad but true =( i got banned repededly by smo and magus (dust in the wind dudes i still <3 you now ^^).
my first post here was of android 17 hehe i even remember the crapy state i posted it in i just basicly got the pk3 of the english bfp pack imported it (and left it the way it was imported rofl)ppl cought on after 2 or 3 posts....man i mis those days i remember the pro like it was yesterday he always was an ******* always thought he was better then everyone else
i do remember nutzy swinging one model out after another
smo being nice....lol that sounds so wierd...that dude actualy changed allot unfortunatly not for the good....i think i miss you the most old smo :(
after 2 or 3 months (bans =p)i finaly learnd milkshape 3d becouse of a verry good friend of me nowendays dragongodv aah the noob days i would ask a nooby question like every 10 seconds haha
my first model ? i dont realy remember i believe it would have been goku or trunks i dont realy remember..
the things i do remember are :
dendza joining the forums
me becoming friends with the dude over time
the chat about 9-11
the pro leaving
some other good dude leaving forgot his name
super vegetos goten =D
me quiting ripping for good i never ripped a day after i saw wat great things can be made and how sattisfiíng it can bee if people like your work.
the falsly acused art theft (they sayd i ripped some drawing witch i actualy did,this was within the first month of me joining)
davidskiwan joining
naruto being welcomed into this comunity like the best thing since the computer =p
mad axe giving me tips on modeling
chronotrigger mod being closed down (sad sad day =( )
cucomba becoming mod
nutzor becoming mod
mods leaving
the GOOD melee system ( me like many cant work with this crapy system)
i also remember bad things like smo turning evil
bolteh changing to the darkside to hes changing back the way he was tho but i think modelers around here take ripping to har. i would hate it if they used parts of my models 2 but they only use that becouse they think it so frikking great..smo useses this as an excuse i asked him once why he became a d!k and he sayd to me "how would you like it if people ripped parts of your models?"...in one word..honourd...
he is the only modelor along with azn that have a no editing thingy and will be baned becouse of it...smo...you aint that special...
i also recal the forum beeing lively not post mortum ^_^ thats it folks
Ah ripping sucks, but you didn't have to include that huge offtopic thing. ^_^

Best answers
Megaman got me interested in 3d modelling, don't ask why, it just did for some strange reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I do remember all the ripping. Most of it went down when the maroon forum skin was up. Nuttzy was the main one crackin down on the rippers, man those where some good times. I would just sit back and laugh, especially when the whole darkone thing went down. Oh the nostalgia anime has brought...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone only bugged me cuz i went out of my way to teach him how to model several times to get him to stop the ripping, THEN after all that he ripped my brolly..... twice >_>

Best answers
Hah, this sure brings back memores :).

I started skinning a while back, the exact same day as Mr.smo started, we both decided to start skinning at that time , it was nice.
What really motivated me was Gogitason, his work for SoS made me kind of start skinning.
And this is when all the gigantic fun starts.
I started skinning stuff, at first I was working with smo alot, then eventually he passed me because of my lazyness and lack of talent ;p , so I continued slowly working with several people around here:

Eclipse, Nuttzy ( specially this guy <3 ), Crackerjack, Spydeys, and alot of other old people.
The times used to be great:).
I remembr Darkone ripping me and nuttzy at least twice daily, and back in the day when there were ripps accuring over 4 times a day on this forum, those were the times.
I have to admit, I miss the old days , the contests , the ****ty models and skins we made :p.

Still remember several releases me and Nuttzy had.
That guy with orange hair from dbz, some droid, think it was Android 16, then that frieza , and then that other one, white with purple slots on his legs and his head, i've forgotten the names. But we made quite alot of work back then, too bad they still aren't around, were some of my first skins ;p.
You remember Nuttzy?
The good old days :)..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
th eonly 2 things i can specifially remember you skinning of mine was the brolly, (which you didnt finish) and the super android 13. no doubt that there were more though. i know i didnt skin all of my 30+ releases

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn i gues nobody remember me <_< cuz i was a **** talking ripper xD

Too bad nobody remmeber my Krillin i´ve done with SV ;-\

Best answers
nuttzy said:
th eonly 2 things i can specifially remember you skinning of mine was the brolly, (which you didnt finish) and the super android 13. no doubt that there were more though. i know i didnt skin all of my 30+ releases
I did finish that brolly, but you decided to go with your dark version instead.
Also, those two were made ,I'm 100% ;p.
I remember searching for referance pictures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
Damn i gues nobody remember me <_< cuz i was a **** talking ripper xD

Too bad nobody remmeber my Krillin i´ve done with SV ;-\

i still remember you bro you joined like only a month before me and your the one that kindof got me going on this forum ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeldalink said:
i still remember you bro you joined like only a month before me and your the one that kindof got me going on this forum ^^
<_> the first 2 months i just was watching this forumsas i do remember <_< ......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont remember that i do know you posted in another forum before you went to modeling ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
I did finish that brolly, but you decided to go with your dark version instead.
Also, those two were made ,I'm 100% ;p.
I remember searching for referance pictures.
Yeah, I remember that. He did finish it by Nuttzy changed his mind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't Nuttzy have a sig with mostly ALL his models in it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Didn't Nuttzy have a sig with mostly ALL his models in it?

i lost it when i formatted but i may still have it somewheres, ill dig around and see what comes up

Best answers
I'm just an all around artist. I was also interested in everything to do with the game industry and animation always appealed to me ever since I was 8 years old.

Started with basic writing and 2d drawing concepts and then as I grew older I began to dabble in small amounts of 2d animation and then when I kept doing that I started to discover 3d gaming and bam, the rest is history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom