What games are you guys currently playing?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You must be living in the past, cos for eg. Assassin's Creed did break the mold when it came out. And it still kind of does every other release.
A franchise being milked on a yearly basis that adds new mechanics here and there and is now synonymous to Call of Duty? I'll give Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations and even the original ( a little bit for that one ) for having the best characters and for the fact that I really liked the way they ended both Altair's and Ezio's story lines (if only they'd had also ended Desmond's story in Rev), but other than that there's too many of them hardly a few months pass and there is another AC announced. Then we get Farcry 4, which is Far Cry 3 2.0 with an even worse protagonist somehow... Then we have that car game... what the hell was that about? I don't know the most boring amalgamation of what corporate thinks people are into just slapped together between huge chunks of wasted space... sorry I should say wasteland space.

No man. If I was still living in the past then that would have been the Ubisoft that actually broke the mold, that was synonymous with quality across most titles, that showed other companies what's what. Now it's just Ubisoft and Uplay... the wonders of wonderful, wonderful Uplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom