WHAT?!!! FRIEZA?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Yea these were models from 1.1 and alpha that i recreated
--------------------
Credits
ESF Team - SS Vegeta & TCiccarelli for the Form 3 frieza.
The Form 4 and 100% are from alpha and i reskinned them quite awhile ago.
--------------------
Anyway, that's to shao, he got them converted for me cause my program sucks. Enjoy

I'll post more splashes that i had converted. Later.....

-asian

Best answers
I don't have a host for them. and redsaiyan seems to be..slow?
anyway, i'm waiting to see if any moderators tell me to tear the thread down for any reason, if it's a go, i'll put the download link after i find a host k?

crits on them? cause i think they need work..one of the earlier things i worked on..so
crits are welcome.

-asian

Best answers
Form 3's head looks too long and narrow, at least from the front view.

100% just looks bad. It looks like you took the normal one and just beefed him up. I think it should be a totally new model (imo anyway, I'm not a modeller, I dunno). He may have just made himself bigger in the show, but they actually do look alot different. The body shapes are completely different.

Just my thoughts.

Best answers
er...not really the thread to talk about it, and i don't think i'm supposed to release those models that you're talking about anyway, but yes i did.
and i'm probably going to fix the frieza when i have time so tata

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things have changed since your time, sexyasian86.
TCiccarelli said:
When beta 1.2 comes out fans will no longer be allowed to edit my skins, or use them in any way. I'm sorry if this is a inconvinece to you guys but just look at it this way. I spent 30 hours on one skin and its like a art to me. Now how would you feel if people just malipuated the crap out of it. Its like people taking the Mony Lisa and redoing her a million times. On this thread i will update my skins on this forum on a regular basis.

Gohan (releasing in 1.2)
SSJ Gohan (releasing in 1.2)
Frieza Form 3 (releasing in 1.3)
Ginyu (releasing in 1.3)
Now, edits like this have been pretty much abolished and since there are new rules and regulations concerning model edits, I have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom