What footwear do you ..wear?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post pix

I basically wear only skate shoes, they are built to last and these are the ones I have now :O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some generic new balance shoes. I don't know anything more than that.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I find Adidas to be very comfortable generally although they are also a bit more xpensive that most kicks. I would actually kill for a pair of Black Original Ciero Low that has the sole half black and the front bit white but they don't produce them like that any more apparently :(.

I hate the look of shoes with thick soles generally that's why I prefer them to have a black sole although I am guilty of using a pair of DCs Spartan daily ...I generally prefer Low kicks like the Adidas Goodyear Driver

Or the Nike Capri which are an excellent pair of shoes, they last ages and are so comfy AND stylish! I have a pair of the ones with the glossy strips and they look sick!

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The harder to kick people with.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work:

Play:

Running on pavement:

Running in the woods, trails, and just about everything else:

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want those last ones.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually run 6 miles in the morning. When I first bought them, I threw them on without really testing them out and went for a run, and after about 3 miles, my calves were done. It makes you use muscles you generally don't rely on when using sneakers. It does feel a lot better on my back, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eLxp4.jpg

I usually wear a pair of these. I have big feet, and so I don't get to pick and choose among cheap shoes. If I could, I'd probably own many pairs of cheap shoes rather than one pair of solid, wear and weather-resistant shoes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
View attachment 1558

I usually wear a pair of these. I have big feet, and so I don't get to pick and choose among cheap shoes. If I could, I'd probably own many pairs of cheap shoes rather than one pair of solid, wear and weather-resistant shoes.
You can always find nice shoes, snickers or w/e with the size you need, yes they aren't cheap but it's not that they don't exist. Unless you want those space suit shoes, then you have no luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My size is exactly 1 size too big for stores to order shoes for me. There are only two stores in all of Oslo that sell shoes my size... And they're never on sale.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You tried ordering shoes from the US? They don't really tend to go overboard with delivery prices so its worth a look I think. Especially considering how US produce the biggest measures in everything from food to toilet paper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a pair of shoes cost $100 USD, then I would have to pay $130 USD for them in addition to delivery... And I wouldn't be able to try them out before I buy them (which I find is a most important aspect of buying shoes!).

Oh, and that's before tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom