What Does the Dragon Do?

Best answers
So how will immortality work? Won't having an unbeatable player tip things in your favour enormously? You just wish for a fast character to be immortal, and have them continuously guard a DB. Stalemate.

I don't think this is how it'll be, so what will happen?

---
Oh, and to all you guys who are saying "who will pick Friendship over Strength?" I would. If I take strength, I bolster my own abilities, which I can only bring to bear on one scene at a time (and so early on only one dragon ball). If I go friendship, while others vote strength, when they kill me I'll be getting some strength off them. :devil: So I get a bit of both ways.

Best answers
Wow is that really all the time u get 5 secs couldnt u put it at least to 10 secs or something?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never actually wished for immortality because most of the beta players are skilled. It's more usefull to wish for power. ;)

Best answers
well couldnt be the time for immortality at least 2 minutes? Because no one will kill you in 5 seconds , thats a whish for nothing then!!!!!!!

Best answers
Yeah 5 secs would suck it should be something between 1-2 mins, but i think i would just wish for power like cucumba said :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not 5 seconds!!!!!!!

i know i sometimes hit immortaitly by acident... annyoying but semi use full...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thankey!

That's the answer and that's all for this thread. Wanna change the length of time? Suggest it in suggestions ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom