What Do You Use???

Best answers
What style Computer stuff do you use??

whats best whats Worst (i plan on bying a new keyboard and mouse (i got an optic mouse with cord and crapy keyboard) wana upgrade to cordless optic mouse with cordless keyboard.

is that the way to go??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use a crappy keyboard and a crappy mouse and i play with my crappy hands and i think with my crappy mind :laff:

Best answers
man wheres the cordless people??? or the uniqe stuff???

Best answers
Originally posted by Jakut
I use a crappy keyboard and a crappy mouse and i play with my crappy hands and i think with my crappy mind :laff:
Same here.....:S

Best answers
Originally posted by Jakut
same here...other than me having a crappy controller

Retired
Best answers
get the Mx500 from logitech, I have it, its a optical mouse. one of the best atm. its not cordless but cordless is useless if you dont sit away from your screen for 5 meter, since you only need bateries and is waste of money. and a default keyboard is good enough :) for me anyways, dont get a mouse with a ball cause it tends to get lockups.

Best answers
2 people chose other i wonder what else could there be a body suit.??

anyway has ony of you cordless people had trouble with the batterys yet??

edit:wow crapy isnt a swear word LOL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wireless optical mouse and wireless keybord

and i do own a glove/gun type accessory along with a adaptor so i can use a ps1 controller on my pc

Best answers
wow someone must of paid a prety penie for a virtual stand lol

does anyone know if a usb mouse and usb key board work with any of the consels?? like ps2 i wana use a key board and mouse can i?? if not then is there a way to set it up or hack or mod chip it so it will??

Best answers
i use a good keyboard but my mouse if oyu move it to fast one way it goes the other way it dont get worse then that

Best answers
i have an optical cordless mouse with a 360 degree turning hilt and a compressed panel on the bottom with a super laser mounted on the center and a pad for comfort

*cough*

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a logitech optical mouse with cord, wich is oerfect for gaming, and u don't have to change batteries :)

and my keyboard is just a normal one

on the comp next to me I have an optical corless mouse, with a cordless keyboard

grtz Naz

Best answers
those of you with a mouse with ball (it hurts to be you) and another question who has the most amount of buttons on there mouse?? i got 5 including the wheel push.. how many buttons you got on your mouse (including wheel)

edit:eek:h and how many buttons do you think is too much or not enough

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have the Keyboard that came with my comp. I also have an Optical 5-Button mouse. I think 5-Buttons is more than enough. Despite how silly it sounds the ability to move Back and Forward between sites with the mouse buttons is actually pretty useful. It does get annoying when you hit it on accident though.

Best answers
Microsoft's Optical Intellimouse..
A cordless keyboard from compaq
Cordless headphones..
Microsoft Sidewinder Pro joystick
Sony game controller
geforce 4 ti with tv out for movies

Best answers
so whats the most buttons you guys out there have ever seen on a mouse or joystick. not including a keyboard or keyboard style (letters and numbers) something like secondary weapon fire, third weapon fire, turbo button mostly found on a joystick or mouse etc..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crap keyboard which I intend on replacing ASAP and a simple logitech 2 button optical wheel mouse. I would have gottena better one had it not been 1. More expensive, and 2. This one fits my hand like a glove.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom