what do you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, you could try and use pics with better quality, second, I dont think the font fits very well, and lastly, it seems a little crammed. But other than that, its prettty good for a second try, just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Best answers
ty im gonna try 2 fix it

any more crits i need all that i can get

Best answers
One word: nice. The only thing i would do is make the picture wider so it wouldnt be so crammed. But then again, my sig isnt the best either:rolleyes:

Best answers
u should maybe change the color of ur font? i dunno i dont even have a sig my self :(

Retired
Best answers
very important is too use highquality pics, and ALSO THE SAME QUALITY. some pics on people sigs are just completely different style, in terms of contrast etc. skincolor whatever. :)

the bg is also very important and the one you have now is a bit plain and easy. and you need to blend the characters in better. they just stand out infront of the background.

Retired
Best answers
I just read something about cut-out, never do that unless you have no other way of blendnig it in, try masking for a change, its very helpfull, very pretty and takes less time.

(PS tut on how to do it)

when you have a layer you want to cut out selected, press the button with a circle in a square, on the layer menu, its on the bottom somewhere. then you can draw with your brush over the layer, and that part where you draw will disappear. very neat trick (if that doesnt work, switch the default colors around so black foreground becomes white, and vice versa.)

I typed really fast, so if you have no idea what i'm saying PM me, and i'll explain more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks nice for a second one, but you made a problem with the magic wand, *looks @ gohans hair*
looks nice for second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom