Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dontcare

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
The animation would be nice but a totally new button? Hells no. There are an assload of buttons already and adding one more function is just...unnecessary, to be nice. Bad idea for a new move, good idea for a new animation.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see somthing like that put in, it would just look cool.

Best answers
I voted yes because i imgained the animation changing..... but thats all i voted for. Thats the only reason why i picked yes cause it looks cool.

V'

Best answers
What he is suggesting is a break fall. I think its a great idea. When you fly across the map you should be able to press the block button causing the person to not take as much damage from the enviroment. So lets say the person dosen't run into a wall. I think it should be used to decrese the speed of which you've been hit .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ha no way in hell this is going into 1.1

just no time to implament something like this

but u can already stop ur self by holding down the attack buttion to recover.... so how is this idea different from the normal one

Mog

Best answers
no time? yay that means its releasing soon! :p

Best answers
hahah bet hibiki's kickin him self now.........

....or....not...im...sorry.../me leaves room

Best answers
I voted 'don't care' cause I already like the recovering in the game but it would be cool if they add those animations. :p

Best answers
well the left click currently slows you downwith a ki cost, maby placeing your move as a right click (secondry fire) move, more effective but higher cost, i like it, can help against melee + eyelazer type combos.

edit* while i think this is a good idea hikbi does have a point, no time to be implemented (yay hope release is soon), maby it will become part of the 1.2 melee patch pc joe was talking bout hint hint

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its constantly said its gonna be out soon

just when that soon is u dont know :p

Best answers
Well, it would be cool if they put the animation in, but I see no need to put in a whole new recovery system in for it.

Best answers
I say yes for the animation, but no for the instant recovery. Your going to lose life anyways, and it might unbalance the already heavely unbalanced game already, besides, it will make ki blobs less usefull cuz you cant shoot the guy when he gets smacked to the floor

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the same as et, its a good idea, but shouldnt take health

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also agree with ET, Spectre, and those who stated it would make more of an animation than a health-consuming maneuver. I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a detail to throw in, you never know, it may ride in on the next patch :)

I wouldn't be surprised to see it, I mean, they have an animation of Trunks sheathing/unsheating his sword...given enough time, I'm sure an animation like that can be thrown in, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom