what do you think and feel when you're sick?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok now what do you think or feel when you're sick?
i am sick at the momment and what i feel is that i am quite tired and i think about school all the time
what do you guys think/feel?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a silly question.... of course you feel bad when you're sick. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well dude there are some people who love being sick
becouse they aren't supposed to do much things
and think about a lot of things
so the question was how do you feel/think ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I'm sick my first thought is how I became sick. Then I think about how if felt to be well before I got sick.

Being sick is annoying, it's just another random irritating occurrence that is sometimes obtained because other people lack the sense to be courteous and block off their sickness by covering their mouths or what have you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I get sick, I think back and ask myself if the pancake/kebab was worth it

Best answers
When im sick i think of all the ways that could make me better, i eat cook me the bestest feeds out >< lol saweet, then i think about getting comfy and playing games or watchn movies etc
But yeh :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is always yes. Pancakes are awesome.
They are indeed, but my stomach doesn't agree =/
I'm trying to hold peace talks between my rectum and stomach, in the hopes of creating a ceasefire for this year's Mardi Gras. As for kebabs, well, it's what i deserve for eating such an orgasmic tasting food, that is a potential heart-attack with each strip.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a really broad question, if i just have a little cold or cough, im just angry.

anger goes well with my Tourette's syndrome as well, (fairly mild, but still problematic) causing me to yell random obscenities whenever i sneeze/cough. Usually its just my neck spazzing out which has prettymuch destroyed my the muscles in my neck and back. BUT thats neither here nor there, now im just rambling.

if im home, a mild sickness is just an excuse to grind away on cabal online or w/e game im playing at the moment.

if im really sick, i just take some sleeping pills and hope i feel better when i wake up, got a pretty good track record so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My body typically feels weak, and my state of mind is tired. Like, i'm always so god damn tired when I'm sick.

but it's just a massive weak feeling, like my bones are very brittle and my muscles are weak. it's a great feeling because it's like taking an extra long nap, but when i can't get to sleep or i wake up, **** that sucks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was sick for most of the time I was at boot camp, and I was mostly worried. Getting sick is the best way to get dropped from training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom