What do you hate to love

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you hate that you love that people label you based on information you provide them? I'm not understanding what you're getting at, but I think you may be in the wrong thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nono, i hate that people label me with a common misconception, based on a limited scope of information, rather than first getting a firm basis for whatever label they choose for me.

there's no point. i just figure if everyone else is allowed to bend the rules here, then so can i.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me get this straight:

You, a moderator, decided to post an excerpt from an MSN conversation because of a personal disagreement with me on said messenger. Further, you state that you said you dislike being talked to "every day", when I last spoke to you ... nine days ago, and before that, something like seven. Before that, two weeks. Okay.

I can agree that I'm annoying at times, though.

Now, onto the matter at hand. You posted something that has squat to do with this topic to discredit me, and to further a conversation which I ended by deleting you from my contact list (getting tired of being flamed every time I say "Hey, how are you?"). I thought it was odd that you'd be upset that I blocked you, since you told me to **** off so many times.

I have no problem with your way of life, but when you start telling me to "**** off and get a life", you label me from information you don't have, because you know nothing about me, like I stated in the MSN conversation, I feel I have the right to judge you on the same limited amount of information.

The difference between you and me I guess, is that I don't take private arguments to public forums.

Also, what in the blazes does this have to do with What do you hate to love? Do you hate to love me? Because last time you called me "******" on MSN, I didn't feel loved.

(Stars on the last line represent the n-word)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Nudes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
making to many girls to friends

Sweets

beeing so addicted to workout

daydreaming all day

saying stupid things sometimes.

beeing lazy

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You called him a ninja?

Now, as for the love-hate/hate-love thing at hand. I would have to say I love being lazy, sitting around on my ass all day doing a whole lot of nothing but I hate the fact that I enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom