What do the Wishes do??

Best answers
I Know that the wish for Strength gives me Power but what do the other wishes do? I didn't notice any diffrence after wishing Immortality or Friendship.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Immortality, you are immune from taking damage for a fixed amout of time, as for Friendship, if you press TAB and look at the scores, there is a section marked "wishes" because sometiems the admin will set a fixed amount of wishes, so people will use teamwork, and and when you make a wish, you get a wish point, friendship gives you a lil freebie wishpoint, so you just get an extra one allong with the wish you made :]

By The Way, welcome to the forums, Hope to see ya post alot ;)

Best answers
When you wish for power you get 1 million added on to your PL wish is a blast to play with. Its great to join an empty CDB server, get your pl up to 50 mill, then just waste the next guy that joins..hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus has said about all you needa know :D So I'm just here to say welcome.

Best answers
Hi welcome to the community, like they said wishes do different things, here are the awards:

3)Friendship: Award for being a crappy wish that no-one uses.

2)Immortality:most fun award for just kicking people around, especially if low on time.

1)Strength: Best wish that everyone uses.

Have fun on CBD mode (for begginers use the first map, afm or sumin it's easiest to find the dragonballs cos there in the towers).

Best answers
making a wish for strengh is definatly the best because the rest dontlast forever and the strengh does

Best answers
Frienship does (look at all above posts) but yes I must agree, so whoever started this thread go and wish for strenght.:p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep. i think strenght is the best option you can do . :D i always use melee and i need the strenght to beat them all

Best answers
Can u wish to transform because one time i was on Krillin team and he summoned the dragon when he wished he turn mystic or whatever,Super Monk

Best answers
no there are only 3 options: strength, friendship and immortality. your friend probably wished for strength, and then acended. wishing for strength makes ur power lvl go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom