What anime are you watching?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Berserk but I feel like I am waiting for a big build up to nothing.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk is boss, don't you dare belittle my baby! @_@

Honestly though, I kinda wish he would pick up the pace on the manga. On top of that they had to make friggin movies out of the manga instead of a normal anime, which means even more wait. Sucks so much potato.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried reading manga before, but is doesnt give me the thrill an anime can give me. I think of it as a bad fix ;)

Best answers
Watching:
Kingdom, Magi, Log Horizon, Kuroko no Basket, Buddy Complex.

Want to Watch:
Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet, Shingeki no Kyojin 2nd Season, Code Geass: Akito The Exiled Episode 3.

Manga reading:
Bleach, Naruto, Kingdom, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basket, Magi, Magi: Sinbad no Bouken, Fairy Tail.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I picked up Noragami, like it this far. Very good characters, the humor has made me crack a few laughs in my couch and I am intrigued by the story behind it! (watched until the 3rd episode). Nobunagun, seems interesting, will look into it some more. (Just watched the first episode as of yet). Kill la kill was so bad, and I will not finish that one.. watched until the 6th or 7th episode and was so bored by it, can't believe it is a successor to Tengen Toppa :p

However, I have one recommendation for anybody reading this post, my new favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter, it is really that good. I am amazed by the last episodes and they were so well made in a certain way, that I have for the last 2 weeks impatiently waited for the next episode. I watched all of the available episodes in a span of 5-6 days and if you liked the Chuunin Exam arc in Naruto, with Oro, Forest of Death and the preliminary matches, you will love Hunter X Hunter. There are significant parallels to be drawn between the two, and for me Hunter x Hunter is a step ahead of pre-Shippuuden Naruto, you definitely need to pick it up guys.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I read a few chapters of the Noragami manga but didn't like it at all. Even though the anime might be highly anticipated, rated and whatnot, I'll skip it.
Watching atm:
Buddy Complex
Log Horizon
Nisekoi (Shaft, yay)
Space Dandy
Strike the Blood
Tokyo Ravens

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ofcourse. The manga is still going on and the anime ended with a cliffhanger. Considering how popular it is, I doubt they wouldn't continue it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I meant in the near future. I definitely expect there to be a season 2, or perhaps even an OVA, but not anytime soon.

Best answers
I picked up Noragami, like it this far. Very good characters, the humor has made me crack a few laughs in my couch and I am intrigued by the story behind it! (watched until the 3rd episode). Nobunagun, seems interesting, will look into it some more. (Just watched the first episode as of yet). Kill la kill was so bad, and I will not finish that one.. watched until the 6th or 7th episode and was so bored by it, can't believe it is a successor to Tengen Toppa :p

However, I have one recommendation for anybody reading this post, my new favorite anime is Hunter x Hunter, it is really that good. I am amazed by the last episodes and they were so well made in a certain way, that I have for the last 2 weeks impatiently waited for the next episode. I watched all of the available episodes in a span of 5-6 days and if you liked the Chuunin Exam arc in Naruto, with Oro, Forest of Death and the preliminary matches, you will love Hunter X Hunter. There are significant parallels to be drawn between the two, and for me Hunter x Hunter is a step ahead of pre-Shippuuden Naruto, you definitely need to pick it up guys.
Dang i forgot to mention Hunter X Hunter this anime is damn good.

There's going to be a season 2?
A second OVA was announced to be released on April 9, 2014, bundled with the 13th volume of the series, this one focused on the members of the 104th Training Corps.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard about an OVA but I thought it was going to be based off of the few chapters of the diary of one of the training corps members, unless this is the one you were talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom