What anime are you watching?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are quite a few anime's that started last quarter wich will air in this one as well
Kill la kill, Kuroko no Basuke, Magi, Strike the Blood, Tokyo Ravens (and the big three ofc).

From Q1 in 2014 the following look interesting to me:

Nobanagun,
Nobanaga the Fool,
Noragami,
Buddy Fight (not sure on this one yet)
Hamatora
Witch Craft Works (looks like an easy watch)
Mahou Sensou (airing jan 31?)
Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Which anime are you planning to watch?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nishiyotamahasha
Nokimori
Dragon Wrath of Yokosuke
Fujiyama no Macadonards

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been meaning to start watching One Piece again but I really don't want to watch the Fishman Island arc, so I might just skip to Punk Hazard. I started on HunterxHunter and I'm on episode 80 I believe. Also watching Kill la Kill. That's pretty much it, I've been wanting to watch more lately so I'll probably start picking some other series up sometime soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally started Fairy Tale and Hajime no Ippo.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're apparently going to restart Fairy Tail this year.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nishiyotamahasha
Nokimori
Dragon Wrath of Yokosuke
Fujiyama no Macadonards
I love Nishiyotohamasha. I'm just wondering whats going on with the fillers lately (I don't really want to download a filler) so could someone tell me what this weeks episode was about? Has the animations ever gotten better? I'm wondering if they advance the Hideki Wolf storyline this week?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if someone could explain this to me;

The Klan Warriors in 'Plan To Destroy Nishiyotamahasha' (Ghost Kazuki, Ghost Taikima, Ghost Mubaki and Ghost Tanaka) couldn't be beaten conventionally, with melee or energy, and when Nishiyotamahasha blew up Taikima with a yoyo blast he simply reformed, but then when Kuku told Nishiyo that they were Klan Warriors, he blasted him (Taikima) again and he died, now excuse my ignorance but how is that any different from the first time he blasted him? The only difference was that he knew they were ghosts.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if someone could explain this to me;

The Klan Warriors in 'Plan To Destroy Nishiyotamahasha' (Ghost Kazuki, Ghost Taikima, Ghost Mubaki and Ghost Tanaka) couldn't be beaten conventionally, with melee or energy, and when Nishiyotamahasha blew up Taikima with a yoyo blast he simply reformed, but then when Kuku told Nishiyo that they were Klan Warriors, he blasted him (Taikima) again and he died, now excuse my ignorance but how is that any different from the first time he blasted him? The only difference was that he knew they were ghosts.
I suspect that once Nishi found out about the fact that they were ghosts, he was able to formulate his yoyo energy ball to the specific resonance frequency which the ghosts occupied. The ghosts never had a chance after that. This was my favorite arch by the way. Do you remember during the episode "Genesis" when the グランドウィザード-san created the ghosts? I didn't think Nishi ever had a chance, but he always rises up to the challenge with his カードに心と心セット。.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been meaning to start watching One Piece again but I really don't want to watch the Fishman Island arc, so I might just skip to Punk Hazard. I started on HunterxHunter and I'm on episode 80 I believe. Also watching Kill la Kill. That's pretty much it, I've been wanting to watch more lately so I'll probably start picking some other series up sometime soon.
One Piece seem to always have a weaker arc after an awesome arc. Cp9 was awesome but i didnt like the thriller bark one, impel down to world war was awesome but fishman, meh.. not so much.
Punk hazard was ok ish.

I finally started Fairy Tale and Hajime no Ippo.
Ah yeh, forgot about Ippo. It feels a bit rushed and i dont think its as good as the previous seasons so far.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read the manga so I already know what happens. Fishman Isle was pretty terrible honestly. Punk Hazard was alright, but it was a definite step up from fishman isle. I mainly want to start watching it again because of the arc that's about to start in the anime, it's pretty awesome so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeh, forgot about Ippo. It feels a bit rushed and i dont think its as good as the previous seasons so far.

Anything with Boxing, I can enjoy. Ippo isn't too bad but it does feel rushed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys catch the latest Nishiyotamahasha? It's mostly a filler episode, but its was pretty hilarious. The humor seems extremely Western, but its clearly a Japanese show.

Best answers
Then why post?
lol
why not, i know that the title is "what anime are you watching", but i couldnt help but posting, and besides, it didnt hurt anybody, or did it
?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to further derail this thread, so I'm just going to leave it at this.

You literally contributed nothing to this thread. The title of the thread is "what anime are you watching" and you replied with "not watching any anime". Okay? How else is anyone supposed to respond to that? Spoiler: you don't, and there isn't much to say anyways. I know the rules haven't really been being enforced and people are pretty much saying whatever the **** they want, but a line needs to be drawn. Just don't make posts like that in threads like these, it's as useless as randomly quoting someone and just saying "this." when you agree with them.

Best answers
I don't want to further derail this thread, so I'm just going to leave it at this.

You literally contributed nothing to this thread. The title of the thread is "what anime are you watching" and you replied with "not watching any anime". Okay? How else is anyone supposed to respond to that? Spoiler: you don't, and there isn't much to say anyways. I know the rules haven't really been being enforced and people are pretty much saying whatever the **** they want, but a line needs to be drawn. Just don't make posts like that in threads like these, it's as useless as randomly quoting someone and just saying "this." when you agree with them.
wow shit, srry guys, i didnt relize that i was a pain for anyone, you got my word damera, i wont make any posts like these anymore

--- edit ---

i started to watch hunter x hunter some time ago and i was at the end of it, but i stoped watching, i will try to watch the last episodes as soon as possible

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been meaning to pick Berserk back up again, but I'm also kind of waiting because it's been on break. Isn't it coming back in like March or something?

Claymore is pretty good too, I've been reading the latest chapters. I've been meaning to catch up to that again too, I think I stopped at around chapter 35.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ii've been watching abit of gundam zeta and started the code geass series. Abit of bible black here and there too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom