Well..

Best answers
I have an idea, which turned into another idea after I started writing.

It is going to be a fan fic about the "Forumscant", however it will not have anything to do with Smith's story and will not conflict as such, so for all you nasty little buggers who cried that Cuc was 'ruining' or whatever you wanted to call it, Smith's story that will have a shot at me, I'm stating right now that this fan fic will have nothing to do with Smith's, I'm only writing this for critz about my writing from the usual candidates.. You all know who you are ;)

I have no idea what to call it yet, and it will probably be remaining nameless as I'm not going to dedicate alot of time to it, is it going to be chaptered? Who knows.

However Cucumba and Pride, I would like to ask permission to use your characters. Either a post here or a PM with your answer would be greatly appreciated. If you do allow me to use them, I'd like to chat to both of you about it because I'm going to be twisting something interesting if all goes to plan.

Best answers
Here's a little 15 minutes trailer.. It's only rough so yea...

--------------------------

The Darkness Prevails

Darkness above and below, nothingness in a vast city of newfound death and despair. These were the old times; the times of children's nightmares, where there was no one to save or protect them, no one to comfort and shelter them, a free for all battle with all others alive, suffering and anarchy covered all cities and towns, various bands of people formed together, some falling apart before they even became solid, treachery and dishonesty taking it's toll against leaders and the weak minded or just generally shallow souls that existed within the world at that point.

Open fires raged across what was once a beautiful city, a surface city that Cucumba had learned to call home. Enormous skyscrapers reduced to nothing but smoldering piles of ash and rubble and any that did remain standing were targets to the evil that had swept the city and destroyed it, or were at a point where a strong breeze would cause a total collapse.

The outer city was in flames, from above it was a burning ring accompanied by a halo of smoke and airborne ash. Bruised skies rained down on the city continually, ash clotting up in the streets drainpipes and gaps in rubble forming shelters for the distressed and broken souls that huddled within the cold embrace of darkness.

This was the real definition of "hell on earth". The one thing that many had pondered and dreamed about, how would it all end, another ice age or the apocalypse? This was nothing like they had expected. Screams echoed throughout the burning wasteland at night time and through the day people scavenged around for what they could.

This was the time before all existed upon the Forumscant, before the three primary factions; NoA, F : C, and EoL formed, before the huge metropolis arose and before the Old One was ancient.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful with Cuc's backstory, there is much not tread upon there for a reason, so long as this happens after Cuc's and Pride's first encounter, it should be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be glad to give you any info you need. Though there's sort of two Prides, really.

The first one is a sort of fallen angel, who roamed with six others. Their punishment for rising against 'the Creator' in favor of the human souls, which when killed, remain in tortured limbo around the world. The reasons for this are not really complicated but I wouldn't want to give it away. This version of Pride roamed the world for centuries, seeking to earn back the favor of 'the Creator' by doing deeds in his name. During this time, Pride and his brethren came upon Cucumba. Cucumba destroyed most of the Riders, and the last of them was Pride. He fought valiantly but failed. The souls of the other six had made a pact with the Reaper in his name, and as Pride lay dying the Reaper become one with his consciousness. Laying dormant, gathering his grim power within, until Pride himself brought him naturally to his ultimate goal--Cucumba, lord of all of Forumscant. Then of course the incidents at the Royal Rumble happened, leaving only the nameless reaper in the reformed body.

That is it in a nutshell, heh. You don't have to necessarily use this backstory, though. The fight club universe doesn't necessarily have to be where this story of yours takes place.

Either way feel free to use my character, and ask away anything you like. I'll give any info you need.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'll be glad to give you any info you need. Though there's sort of two Prides, really.

The first one is a sort of fallen angel, who roamed with six others. Their punishment for rising against 'the Creator' in favor of the human souls, which when killed, remain in tortured limbo around the world. The reasons for this are not really complicated but I wouldn't want to give it away. This version of Pride roamed the world for centuries, seeking to earn back the favor of 'the Creator' by doing deeds in his name. During this time, Pride and his brethren came upon Cucumba. Cucumba destroyed most of the Riders, and the last of them was Pride. He fought valiantly but failed. The souls of the other six had made a pact with the Reaper in his name, and as Pride lay dying the Reaper become one with his consciousness. Laying dormant, gathering his grim power within, until Pride himself brought him naturally to his ultimate goal--Cucumba, lord of all of Forumscant. Then of course the incidents at the Royal Rumble happened, leaving only the nameless reaper in the reformed body.

That is it in a nutshell, heh. You don't have to necessarily use this backstory, though. The fight club universe doesn't necessarily have to be where this story of yours takes place.

Either way feel free to use my character, and ask away anything you like. I'll give any info you need.
Gotta check with ya'll first y'know :) I'll PM you or speak with you both on AIM.. If I ever catch Cuc on AIM -_-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will be cool to see where this goes... keep it coming. :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot to say I did like what you've written so far, and tbh, it's very excellent writing. Your technique has improved greatly.

I was also thinking that big green's back story should get some fan fic action. I'll probably start on that soon.

Best answers
Essentially, due to previously unknown stuff, I will be "fast forwarding", so to speak, when this story takes place. This is ultimately due to Cuc's request that this story isn't about their first encounter, and due to the events that unfolded during the rumble.

So if it's all fine with both you (Cuc) and Pride, I'd like to set this story a short period before the rumble started, I'll obviously be rewriting the intro slightly to account for this.The scene will still remain the same however as I see it appropriate.

Other characters will/may/may not be making appearances, however I am not making promises. If I do add others into the story I have a rough idea of a few candidates and I'll more than likely PM you asking for permission to use your character :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom