Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have learnt that if some says that he honest more than once, he not auctually being honest, as u can see in the thread where he ripped he mention that mor ethan once :rolleyes:

But yea, sword and cape, a obvious rip, especially when u compare the model to the cap and sword.

So yea, dont see why u trying to keep up the illusion that ur model is legit, but yea, have fun at that forum, which ever one ur going to, Im sure they shall appreciate ur 1337 modelling skills. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To fit with the subject matter of the thread, i'm going to respond entirely in other people's quotes;

Scruff said:
Wasn't he calling you a ripper because you... ripped?
Davidskiwan said:
Stuff like this pisses off anybody who actually puts time and effort into learning how to model.
Scruff (again) said:
I love how you think we care about all this though, seriously
Shiyo said:
Weren't you leaving?
DragonDude said:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
DJ-Ready said:
No need to comment on this any further.
Enjoy the EVS forums.

-Closed-

/attentionseek

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
geez, I wish i hadnt slept all day. =/

i would've loved to be the one to come in here to set you straight, but RD beat me to the punch.

Ripping is something that I take particularly seriously, I am the moderator of the MODELING section ya know? what good am I doing for this section when I allow people like you to make a mockery of it?

Remember, I said you could pm me if you had evidence to support otherwise (and I'm still waiting for your response), If you can convince me beyond a doubt that you did make that model, then I'll re-open your thread and you can forget about this whole mess. If you fail though, you may be deeper than you were before.

Heres the kicker, I was actually being lenient >_>, we have a rule in place that says that we are supposed to instantly ban rippers, AND I DIDN'T EVEN WARN YOU.

-however_

Your comment here kinda ruined any chances of you getting off lightly again though, If you cannot Prove to me that you made those yourself, Ill throw the book at you,..... twice.

Nuttzy closed my thread and called me a Ripper because my models beat his
which models of mine were you talking about exactly =P, I've only finished like 1 model in the past year =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom