Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Since, Nuttzy closed my thread and called me a Ripper because my models beat his, I am taking all my work to EVS Forums where people acctually respect people since Deathshot has taken over, if you wish to see the rest of my completed work go there.
Your Friend,
1800Warlord

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy closed my thread and called me a Ripper because my models beat his
Wrong, your models dont beat his and lets face it, you did rip a model/texture from a game and pretty much claimed it your own.
You should know that ripping is not appreciated here, so thats how it is.

Best answers
Wasn't he calling you a ripper because you... ripped?

I love how you think we care about all this though, seriously, killer stuff.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol... evs forums. No need to comment this any further.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a blatent rip, If you could skin the cloak and the sword, why not the actual model that you modeled (even though certain parts of the model seemed familiar to me)? Anybody knows what Warcraft models look like -_- fact is there's a trillion skins for the cloaks, but the one shown was 1 of a many.

Go if you like, but the fact is you're not gonna get any better, you wont earn any real respect unless you actually work towards something worthwhile that you yourself create. The only respect you'll earn is from people who haven't a clue about modelling.

Best answers
i am only a twelve year old kid, HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO RIP MODELS FROM A GAME LIKE THAT!?!?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeming as you're 12, using milkshape, I scincerly doubt you could make a model like that. Its much easier to rip. Much easier.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeming as you're 12, using milkshape, I scincerly doubt you could make a model like that. Its much easier to rip. Much easier.
Accually I met a 10 year old who could accually Model better then some people on here. He made quite alot of Half-life 2 Models. Dunno where they are now. He quit modeling though. But back on Topic. I think he has alot of Potential at becoming Great in Modeling.

@ Fatality : :O Another Unregsitered Member!

Best answers
My brother is already into using Maya, milkshape is the most simple program to use in the world, even photoshop is a whirl

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually I met a 10 year old who could accually Model better then some people on here. He made quite alot of Half-life 2 Models. Dunno where they are now. He quit modeling though. But back on Topic. I think he has alot of Potential at becoming Great in Modeling.

Good for him, I don't doubt that, I saw a 6 year old who could paint masterpeices. But when you've played WoW as much as I have, you know when you see a blatent rip.

Im sure if your brother saw you posting all this he'd slap you for lying, and tell you to make your own stuff in the future. Stuff like this pisses off anybody who actually puts time and effort into learning how to model.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother is already into using Maya, milkshape is the most simple program to use in the world, even photoshop is a whirl
Ok...and? What?
You still ripped, and people who rip are called rippers and the fact that you stated that "your" model is better than other people's models is definatly a 12 year old kid's comment.

You can go to some other forum if you want, ripping is not appreciated anywhere and who doesnt recognize WoW content...

Best answers
Good for him, I don't doubt that, I saw a 6 year old who could paint masterpeices. But when you've played WoW as much as I have, you know when you see a blatent rip.

Im sure if your brother saw you posting all this he'd slap you for lying, and tell you to make your own stuff in the future. Stuff like this pisses off anybody who actually puts time and effort into learning how to model.
for the last time, I DIDNT RIP ****T!!

Look davidskiwan, i really dont want to argue with you seeing as i really admire the work you do its just i dont like being accused for things that i havent done

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its just i dont like being accused for things that i havent done

Thats the thing you see, you are being accused for something you did do, your model got mixed with WoW content and that didnt happen by itself, it was imported by you.

I dont even see the point in arguing with you, it seems like you just dont get it, take DragonDude's advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weren't you leaving?

Go away already.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1800warlord, making a thread in your defense is not only a waste, but nuttzy told you in the other thread to take it to the private messages if you feel that you can prove yourself of not ripping.

You were accused of ripping, that's something that will follow you throughout these forums during your stay. Whether you ripped or not, take pride in the hard work required to make a model and any form of creative development, I can tell you right now that nothing feels better than making something yourself, completely from scratch. It requires a lot of patience, time, and effort, but in the end, it's worth it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol@shiyo

I find it interesting how he's feels he needs to defend himself where Nuttz has already proven that he has ripped. Just give it up man; quit breaking the bawls.

@ lutz : OMJESUS! D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go ahead and go, we don't need rippers like you around here.
But remember, everywhere you go and show these models that you ripped, you will get same treatment there too!
I hope you will understand the Joy of genuine modeling when you're a bit older than 12.

And This Thread is also pointless, why did you need to Tell Everyone that you're actually leaving the esf forums?
it's a bit different than somebody with 1500+ posts is leaving, he would be missed by few people but you in the other hand, won't be, maybe you would be remember as the ripper or something like that.

so my conclusion is: You ARE a attentionwhore.

take care, whatever you do in rest of your life, but don't come bother us in here, i'm pretty sure this community has much better things to do than watch your topics where you desperately try to grow your ego up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom