Well ? whaddya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt use it due to the fact that the head looks too similar to the head of the old sos trunks *the one before ned came.*

i cant put my tongue on it. but those pants look familiar too from a scorpion model that was made a while ago.

Best answers
He looks cool. Very cool. Very original and creative, I just wanna get him to punch the hell outta cell and do a "SWORD KILL!" in game.
You have any idea who will skin/skinmap/animate the model?

Best answers
"i wouldnt use it due to the fact that the head looks too similar to the head of the old sos trunks *the one before ned came.*

i cant put my tongue on it. but those pants look familiar too from a scorpion model that was made a while ago."

Not to jump on the defensive or anything but if your assuming i ripped anything, i take screens of my work in progress and save usually 8 different files for each model i make, i can show you progress pics if you doubt me.

As for the head, If you compare the old trunks head to this head after i take the sunglasses off ... you see there is little to compare. (im planning on remaking the face ... his eyes look friggen retarded.)

Turks Trunks model, which i did study alot, Helped me with some of my other models, The way he made the nose and face structure any how. There is nothing wrong with studying other peoples models when they release them to the public. I must admit i looked that model over poly by poly.

As for the hair, Making trunks style hair is easy once you figure out the trick.
All edge extrusion and cutting. It would have taken more time to rip hair than make new hair.

I actually have some exchangable parts for this model ...as laughable as that is.

Ill post some screens of the crazy firey hair w/o sunglasses in a few mins.
[gotta take screens n stuff] Ill let you guys decide which you like.

As for the pants.. I spent an hour making them. And i have never seen a scorpion model besides the one in Mortal Kombat.

As i said before, Its not extremely original, Just took some looks i liked and threw them together. And i got this Concept.

If i took your message the wrong way and you say you wont use it because it resembles other things that are made... then thats fine, I dont really care who uses the model. Some people like the look, So they can use him.

As of right now, I have no positive ID's on anyone who will work on the skin/skinmap/animate. Gir Might skinmap it later when hes not busy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if all you say is true, i could get you a skinner. Sorry for the mishap, i was just saying. Rippers are known throughout here, so excuse me for jumping to conclusions ;)

Best answers
bile said:
If i took your message the wrong way and you say you wont use it because it resembles other things that are made... then thats fine, I dont really care who uses the model. Some people like the look, So they can use him.
You took his message the right way!
I don´t know what happened with Ice Man... he is getting worse and worse.
I bet that he thinks that everyone who isn´t famous (for him) MUST rip to make an awesome model like u did. He thinks that only guys with BIG NAMES can make good models... and if a famous modeler make a ugly and bad model, he would still say "AWESOME" because he is famous :\ .
A tip for u Bile: DO NEVER HERE TO GUYS WHICH CALL YOU THAT YOU RIPPED, WHEN U 100% HAVEN´T!
And study a other guys model isn´t horrible.
But next time u should took a tutorial model or something like that to study, because some people here hate guys which study of them models or of other models (for example Iceman... and without any reason, because 1. it wasn´t his model and 2. he don´t anymore model i think... and so on....).
And you should also take care of guys which says "You have ripped the poly structure of the xxxxxtutorial!"
That was just some tips for you :] .

To the model... really great model man but the head seems not 100% connected to the neck... or is it just the smoothing group?
And something seems strange to me... his ribcage stands out more in the sideview than the beginning of his chest... if you know what i mean...
A drawover would help you, but i am too lazy right now :p .
And a question to the model "why does he have on the left and on the right of the 6-pack other stomach muscels?" This is looking a bit strange to me o_o .
But the whole model looks really great! If you would really release it for ESF, I would use it. It would be the best ESF model in my ESF folder :D .
And why do you want to remake everything? I like that the way it is :) .
But if you can make better it would be cool too :laff: :yes:

EDIT:
Didn´t saw Icemans post... everything is ok now ^_^

Best answers
no prob,

I understand, I used to come here alot ... There was an obsurd amount of ripping going on here, but I assure you the only thing ive ripped off, were ideas.

[ unless you count making a vegetto model, trying to get proper anatomy so make torso under shirt, Taking torso, rebuilding most of it, and building the model off of that... so i kind of ripped part of the chest from a model i already made.. ]

*face explodes*

Skinner would be appreciated.

*edit*
the additional 6 pack ... yeah it does look weird... but, I figured, Eh what the hell, needed something to fill in space there, lol. He kinda has ... 12 pack ... but half of it is in the wrong spot ... lol, After i made it i liked it, regardless of how impossible it is .... (then again, the guy is a freaking demon ... so ;))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy sh**! That is AWESOME! I am fuxin' loving this model :O

GJ Man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
You took his message the right way!
I don´t know what happened with Ice Man... he is getting worse and worse.
I bet that he thinks that everyone who isn´t famous (for him) MUST rip to make an awesome model like u did. He thinks that only guys with BIG NAMES can make good models... and if a famous modeler make a ugly and bad model, he would still say "AWESOME" because he is famous :\ .
A tip for u Bile: DO NEVER HERE TO GUYS WHICH CALL YOU THAT YOU RIPPED, WHEN U 100% HAVEN´T!
And study a other guys model isn´t horrible.
But next time u should took a tutorial model or something like that to study, because some people here hate guys which study of them models or of other models (for example Iceman... and without any reason, because 1. it wasn´t his model and 2. he don´t anymore model i think... and so on....).
And you should also take care of guys which says "You have ripped the poly structure of the xxxxxtutorial!"
That was just some tips for you :] .
/me deletes original post to stay away from future flaming.
Wow kreshi, you really hurted my feelings :(

To the author: Nice model man. But he has abs on top of abs. His arms are puny to have that type of torso. And throw away the glasses because he looks like kabuto from naruto XD

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright you two, let's calm down here. I know that the love is abundant, but you should talk these things out in private...this is the modelling forum, not a battlefield.

Now, back to the model, please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me edited out. Sorry Majin you, but you know how i get sometimes =/
And i love you too Mr. You ;)

Anywho just beef the arms up more and get rid of the glasses =D

Best answers
Wow... that model owns, nuff said. If anyone says that model sucks, they have some serious issues

Best answers
lol iceman I was about to say, he does look like kabuto. But I think that's what makes him look cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freakin sweet model!
would be even cooler if he didnt have sunglasses and had long hair :eek:

Best answers
*looks at clock, 3:29pm*
*rubbs sleepys out of eyes*

ok, seems most of you want beefier arms ... Altho IMO they are plenty beefy, he was supposed to be really toned in the Arms, I will take some more pictures so you can see them better,

I gotta find a host, [up till now ive been dumping this stuff on the sos forums, but their site is soo slow]

as for the hair, its gona stay short, sry ;)

I will fix the abs since you guys dont seem to like them. lol

After i fix the eyes i will post some pictures of the model without sun glasses.
[ill probly end up re making the face or editing my vegettos face.... im really tired :p]

just for future refrence, When i model or draw, I think of anime as an exageration of physical features, thats why he has a skinny waist, big chest.

As for his arms, take your arm, hold it straight out, and point the palm of your hand down, your arm will be pretty thing ... i will post a screen of top veiw of his arm. The arms arent "skinny" its just the position they are in, After that screen if you still dont think they are beefy enough [ not that youll be paying enough attention to that while playing ] then i will beef them up a bit.

*edit*

Good news and bad news.

First, I have more screens they just need to be posted.

Bad news, I just checked the poly counter ..... with sword and sunglasses we're looking at 4180.

w/o sword and sunglasses is around 3100.

Ill post pics shortly

Best answers
awesome model those sunglasses rock and the hairstyle of trunks:loving it lol really nice model

Best answers
lol, those Kabuto's Glasses, yeah ur a lil right there ICEMAN

but I like the model
very proish

gl getting plerplerz(pplz) to skelinmanimaton it for _|00! }P-) (skin, skelling, animate, skinmapping)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom