Well thats just prime.

Best answers
When I watched that movie, the only thing I was thinking about, was Sean Connery (when Prime said "I'm Optimus Prime")

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe his lips get covered by some battle mask when in battle mode?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks like a giant robot monkey, same as all of the other transformers...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all look like Giant Gorrillas, not like Power Ranger Mega Zords, or Gundam Wing models.

Best answers
I dont get this.

Why call it a Transformers movie at all?, if you're going to create a movie based on a series with a large fan base, you dont change iconic characters just because you feel like it.

Bumble Bee is a Camero in this movie.

Megatron is a stealth bomber.

Optimus Prime, is blue.

Yeah, nice job Michael Bay, you're a fantastic director, such creative vision.. even though that rancid turd of a film Armageddon is your crowning achievement.

He should have just called it "Morphanizing Space Robots" and done his own thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont get this.

Why call it a Transformers movie at all?, if you're going to create a movie based on a series with a large fan base, you dont change iconic characters just because you feel like it.

Bumble Bee is a Camero in this movie.

Megatron is a stealth bomber.

Optimus Prime, is blue.

Yeah, nice job Michael Bay, you're a fantastic director, such creative vision.. even though that rancid turd of a film Armageddon is your crowning achievement.

He should have just called it "Morphanizing Space Robots" and done his own thing.
Heh, I feel your pain, but live adaptations of anime shows are always going to suck for the most part. That's just how it goes.

Best answers
I would be far more comfortable with that.

Better a decent Transformers rip-off than a poor adaption by a poor director.

Best answers
Yep you might be more comfortable with it. But because making money is the most important thing to the movie studio, it is better to make a movie on already existing fanbase than to create totally new one.
Making a movie from already existing anime, makes most of the anime fans watch it even if they like it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait..... robots... with lips? I thought robots just have these flashing LED's when they speak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom