Well id like this improvement ...:p

Best answers
Well when you trans your power level should rise.. so you could see it on the monitor and the scouter...
Not transing and nothing hapens... And when your finised then bam dubel the pl...
Alsow this would add the power feeling...
P.S a decending animation for sajans.... Something like hair blending back from golden to black.... :laff: :]

Well tese sugestions are posible to implant..... So plz do..
Becous these are just somethings that feel TEREBLY WRONG!!!!!! ;(
So tell me will you at least consider it??? ;)

Best answers
well that sounds good and all, but i don't remember any of the characters having their hair change go from black to gold when reverting.. it changed colors when they first transed though.. maybe it could be implemented when transing instead of reverting.

Best answers
Something like hair blending back from golden to black....
I am talking abouth reverting!
characters having their hair change go from black to gold when reverting..
Well duh thats wath i said>.. :p

Well they could bake the first trans the hair bliking from black to golden to....
Like goku did on namek
And like vegeta did infront of the androids....

Get my idea well this would add a great feel of dbz...

Best answers
every thing in esf about the animations and descending is correct according to dbz. in dbz (not gt) goku and vegeta's hair do not fade enless they are about to die, when descending their hair bleeps out like in esf. even with goten and trunks fusion vs cell their hair didnt fade, it bleeped out.

the only time the hair would fade back to black is when they power down, but in the battle field they dont fade their power it just dramatically drops and thus causing ssj to bleep out so according to the show esf animations are correct.

plus they can not making fading effect as there is only so much the old 5 year hl game engine can do. the modeling i dont think allows fading of textures and/or sprites.

if you want a perfect dbz-gt game wait for hl2 mods, or get quake3 and play their dbz mods like www.zeq2.com

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
even with goten and trunks fusion vs cell their hair didnt fade, it bleeped out.
I think you mean Gotenks vs. Buu

VuLLs said:
plus they can not making fading effect as there is only so much the old 5 year hl game engine can do. the modeling i dont think allows fading of textures and/or sprites.
Exactly. Halflife's engine doesn't support the fading idea. as cool as it is, its not possible, When reverting the game just switches between the normal model and the trans model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all been suggested before, the <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48155">descending animations</a>, growing rather than jumping powerlevels and the (impossible) hair colour changing. I'm hoping they'll put the other two in. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We never got an answer on the descending animations. That was good stuff :yes: and the rising power levels was in the scouter animation if I recall, that was good too. Hair changing is a shame though...

Best answers
well just wait for hl2 dbz-gt mods, or that quake3 www.zeq2.com mod, if you want realism so much. (they look awesome)

but hey, im not all about looks, im about gameplay. sure i like a game to look decent, but that doesnt really matter if its gameplay sucks, ya know?

a prime example is: i remember sega dream cast had sweet looking graphics, but their gameplay and controls sucked... thus, dream cast died fast. :/

doom3 for example has a blending of graphics and gameplay, but its so much that you'd have to go out and get a new beastly comp just to run the game. i hate that because not every one has 999999 bucks to go spend on some elite comp for fps, most pc games now o days are becoming fps based :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but I think that esf pretty much has the gameplay section covered quite nicely. Thats why I think they need to concentrate a bit more of making this game look good, as well as play good

Best answers
ya well the gameplay and graphics are kinda ok for esf but the melee system of being able to dodge all melee attacks then counter upon counter upon counter for like 3 minutes in the melee lock is boring and pointless.

if some how they could make it to were the combos can not be dodged 100% every friggin time then ya it would put back the point of the term "advanced melee". like up the percent of 30% to like 35% or 40% chance to get a random attack upon doing a combo so they cant block it 24-7.

or give us more combos so we can link them together and have diff ways of tricking our opponents into thinking what combo we are about to perform so they cant dodge all the attacks.

:p

Best answers
k the fading hair is bad Then the raising power plz...
Oh i liked to do with player that knew combos and always block it... I did replaced 1 of those moves with a strong hit somewere...
And the all were randoms he blocked 1 the 2 and the WTF strong hit in the face then combo.. :p
Its all abouth triking your enemy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being able to dodge attacks is part of the skill. They don't actually go for 3 mins and if one person stuffs up then its over.
I like it but maybe add more combos but if they do, they must make it public rather than having to search for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom