Weird/Stupid/Pointless laws

Best answers
Hey, lets post some of those stupid laws that were made and never gotten rid of. In the state where i live(Vermont) Its illegal to ride your bike inside of a pool. and also, its illegal for a woman to have false teeth without permission of her husband.

Best answers
A US citizen can take possession of any foreign, uninhabited island, as long as it contains bird droppings. --Federal law. :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those Australian laws are all old and non-exsistant now I believe

Or atleast most of them

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most dumb laws are enacted because someone complained about another person actually committing each particular act....

Atlanta Laws -

Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or a street lamp.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my fav british law is "it is illegal to be drunk in a field with a cow/bull in it" oh my, now why would they make that illegal? o_O

Best answers
Its illegal for a dead man to be naked. He either needs to be covered or have a brick placed on his manhood. Some arabian country law.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'd rather be covered then have a brick on my manhood

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Pennsylvania, it's illegal for a babysitter to eat the entire contents of the fridge.

I got some good ones where I live though:

In my town, there's a law (still in existence) saying the mayor is required to give you a pig at the age of 16. Hasn't been taken up on that in a while though.

In my state (Massachusetts), apparently the only legal sexual position is missionary.

Interesting. But it's even more interesting when you throw in the irony that we just passed ***(edit: homosexual) marriage laws...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm lemme think of 1... Oh... I no 1 Can't drink till ur 21 It should be 15 or 18 ^_^ It should be 18..... 18 Is the legal age... Right..? So you should be able to drink when ur 18.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In New Jersey. My home state.

You cannot pump your own gas. All gas stations are full service and full service only.
(This ISN'T dumb. Just thought it should be here)

It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

A Newark Law: It is illegal to sell ice cream after 6pm, unless the customer has a note from his doctor.

Now for the state I live in Now. Florida.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.

It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.

Random Florida City law, Pensacola: It is illegal to roll a barrel on any street, fines go up according to the contents of the barrel.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In teh NY:

-The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
-A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket.
-Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M.

:eek:

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Ummm lemme think of 1... Oh... I no 1 Can't drink till ur 21 It should be 15 or 18 ^_^ It should be 18..... 18 Is the legal age... Right..? So you should be able to drink when ur 18.
Talk about dumb. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom