Website im doing

Best answers
Looks decent... One thing that comes out are those little pipes you tried to do. Erase em and make better ones. Also, is this entire website just a bunch of tutorials combined?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, nothing special about it, the layout is practically like every other website out there, and the colour-scheme is kind of drab and dull. I've never really liked dark websites.

Best answers
well, one thing that really stuck out is the fact that you spelled navigation wrong. Other than that, I just reiterate what everyone else said, its too dull, and it looks like it is a conglomerate of tutorials put together

Best answers
mind you its not done, far from it. Look at the updated one now, tis at the bottom. And its not all from tuts, half n half. just wondering what is the problem with putting together tuts? i mean you learn them and you leanr them to use them, no? or can i ask about the sigs, or images (you) create, are some or not all not from learning how to from tuts?

Best answers
Its getting better.. It has potential. Keep working at it.

And there is nothing wrong learning from tutz, but dont just directly copy em, apply them to your own style. But i see youre on your way when it comes to that as well.

Just keep at it, and always remember to apply whatever you do your own style.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a whole lot changed except for the colour scheme and a few extra wire looking things. Navigation is still spelt wrong.

Best answers
the wires look sorta fake there, just lines...I can post a picture of a...cooler (i guess) looking one

looky my weird wire

Best answers
Sorry dude, I have to say, I was a web-designer for three years and that would really bore a viewer. I appreciate you're putting in lots of effort but that wouldn't keep my attention for very long. You really need to remake the 'wires' and perhaps working with a base colour would liven things up. Silver and grey are very versatile colours so you have a lot of choice, I use blues/purples when I work with silver. Just try adding some more life to it and it'll make a big improvement. Good try.

Best answers
ahh, well it is very far from finished, and i was thinking to change colors but i dont know i f i want to. Like i said when this is done it will be completly different from what you guys think it will turn out like.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those are like 3 tutorials i have seen....u should make ur own style not make a site from tutorials

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom