Weapon of choice

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
ummm this i can drop it on tep's head :S

:shocked: Ouch......... Mega ouch...

Lone: Ok, they killed alot of europeans.... But did they win? And besides that, "a few hundred years back?" Guns are better now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft! They still had guns! :D

Damn that typewritter thing looks heavy.... Who need weapons when you hav those?

Best answers
Sinkaro, how would someone shoot me if I already sliced their head off?
The sword is quicker than the eye and the gun.
Ninja's can kill armed people that carries guns, what do they use? Ah yes, stealth.

Guns aren't always perfect, the one that spots the other faster is most of the time the winner.
This isn't CS you know.

The problem with europians are, they always underestimated Asia.
"Looks can be deceiving"
If a brute Orc runs at a Samurai with full speed and pure mindless rage, the orc will likely get his entrails sliced off by the Samurai's skills and speed.

But Europians aren't Orcs, they're smarter and perhaps even stronger.
:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Sinkaro, how would someone shoot me if I already sliced their head off?
The sword is quicker than the eye and the gun.
Ninja's can kill armed people that carries guns, what do they use? Ah yes, stealth.

Guns aren't always perfect, the one that spots the other faster is most of the time the winner.
This isn't CS you know.

The problem with europians are, they always underestimated Asia.
"Looks can be deceiving"
If a brute Orc runs at a Samurai with full speed and pure mindless rage, the orc will likely get his entrails sliced off by the Samurai's skills and speed.

But Europians aren't Orcs, they're smarter and perhaps even stronger.
:laff:
Ok, first you spoke like a chump, now you speak like a 9-year-old who always says he's invincible when playing with his buddies.

Sure you can use stealth, but someone who carries a gun is usually trained to use the gun. Also, we're not talking about assassinations. If 1,000 men with swords went against 500 men with guns, the 500 would win. Sure they'd lose a zero, but they'd still win.

"This isn't CS you know".... Yeah, so? That's still in favor of the gunners, since one shot usually kills. And if someone trained to use guns shoots, if it doesn't kill, it will atleast severely wound. And the fact that you wanna be a ninja means even a 9mm gun would kill you most likely.

Now you're bringing Warcraft into the picture? Jeez, man, get some help.

Best answers
Either you have a high fantasy of guns or played with a aimbot with CStrike.
Hitting targets that is "SUPER" fast and moving in dark is easy to hit? Yeah sure it is, if you're the matrix.

Ninja's are trained to kill people with the sword and they know how to use it and they know how to exploit the gun's weakness.
100 Ninja's vs 50 Gunmen in a open area = Gunmen wins
100 Ninja's vs 50 Gunmen in a dark area, or forest or whatever. = Swordmen wins.
Besides, Swords is always the most deadliest in close range. Why?
Because one stab is enough to make you flood the ground with blood and one slice is enough to decapitate your limbs or organs.

And not all shots do kill you know.

9 year old, isn't that your age with having a overbloated mind, not to mention the ignorance of one?
Guns were soooo effective, people in WW2 died by a bayonet stab that is ATTACHED to the gun.
Wow, your logic makes sense.

If you go to Japan, carry a chaingun for christ sake I don't care.
You'll get killed by a Ninja in no time, if you get problems with the Mafia there.

Best answers
Generally speaking, I prefer my body to any kind of weapon. :p it's what I have the most practise using.

But for close combat, I'd have to go for a Deagle .50, with extended clip and automatic. for those of you who don't understand, in the Matrix reloaded, you see that Glock 9mm that morpheas has? See how the clip sticks out the bottom? That's an extened clip. Usually it means that instead of one bullet on top of each other, they're staggered in the clip, giving you twice as many bullet. And you can just make the clip bigger :p

Well, that's enough from me.

Oh, and on the ninja thing, I don't see why someone can't be stealthy(like NINJA *oohh..ahhh..* stealthy) and have a gun.

*EDIT* I think I was the only one who mentioned the deagle Duece..and I did say for close combat.

Best answers
AKS-74

BTW for all you guys saying a deagle... if you ever use one you'll see why it isnt a good choice. and if you dont trust me when i say it isnt.

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
Guns are for the weak, while Swords are for the strong and skillful....

AHAHA guns are for the weak ahaahhaah... *remembers simpsons episode when homer is challenged by southern gentleman to a duel* Homer asks what would Zoro do. He imagines Zoro charging at him with his sword but the southern dude just stands there and shoots him at the last moment*FUNNY!*

Best answers
Before you can use stealth or hide, you already have your head sliced off by a Ninja, do you really think they are a bunch of 'JIHHHHAAD' or 'Holllly crusade in the name GOD and JEZUS!' screaming people and run after people that is armed with guns?
Unless if every 'weak' person that uses a gun can sense people or spot people with their 'weak' eyes.
While a Ninja has training in every direction.

The Mafia do hire Ninja's that uses guns though.
But it's kind of stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm changing my mind I think. I want a nuke.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
Funny thing is, people in China about a few hundred years ago, were invaded by Europeans.... Who had guns... A couple of crazed Asians wrote "Blades and Bullets will not kill me" in Chinese on them... and somehow managed to kill a bunch of Europeans o_O
u believe dat ****?...HA i wana see some one kill me wif a sword if i had an ak..

Best answers
Hyper speed and titaium laser edge sonic resonate (vibro) sword plus either deadly energy basts from me (prefered) or a nice handgun probably a recoless plasma shell with 20 round clip

Best answers
Actually, I wanna revise mine, and join X. I want a nuke. :D

Best answers
Ok all you katana freaks grab a katana and assult a army base or some thing we will see who wins then hehehe....the truth is this is like horses vs cars....just depends on what you prefere i meen a car can go farther and faster but a horse can....well that is.... RUGER 870 ALL THE WAY

EDIT: hehehe i found out what a horse can do that a car cant....1 word GLUE

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
umm, this I return by droping this on your head o_O

Why don't you just attack him with the missiles...

And I changed mine to the big giant gun in Gundam Wing (not the buster cannon the huge soace station one).

Best answers
he said real weapon i neva seen no gundam layin around....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom