Weak weak WEEEEAAAAK!!!!!!!

Best answers
Well its pretty ok so they shouldnt mess with it cept for that aura

Best answers
heh, beatin an ff in a powerstruggle though aint a big accomplishment, The ff sucks for psing (in most instances, im sure it might not be bad in some situations, cant think of any though).

I find the aura from the gg makes me a big target and personally id rather just rezoku them or use a gb.

Best answers
Its really nice to use up close, because the blast radius is so small. What I like to do is minimum charge it right before it creates that aura, then when they come at me I let it go to the line and blast em.

Alpha note: the GG was just a purple colored K wave. Graphics wise , not sure if it was as stronge as the K wave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personaly love Gallit gun.. I always use it and can own a server with it..

if you dont like it, use a different charecter

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The garlick/gallick/gallit gun was what Vegeta used to destroy planets. It is far more powerful than the kamehameha and used far less often because of that. Obviously Goku had to... what... double Vejita's power level on the show in order to win that power struggle? It's a planet destroying attack, much like the final flash. It is not something he ever uses intentionally against another person as far as I remember. He didn't expect Goku to fire a kame into it.

Best answers
Pff, Gallit Gun is MILES better than the Kamehameha, if you know how to aim. It charges much faster, uses much less ki, travels faster, hit just a LITTLE bit less. I pretty much never lose a PS to a Kame when I use Gallit for two reasons; A) Gallit charges so fast by the time I am fully charged, he is only halfway up and B) Gallit uses so little ki that if I just play maintainence for a bit while the Kame runs out of ki, I will always have enough ki leftover to push it right back. At SSJ, the Gallit becomes a decent nuker too. Gallit = secksay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played in Months, but I like the GG THE WAY IT IS.

Best answers
gg wount be good wit a huge radious, then itl be another nOOb cannon :p just mele somone then shoot a mim charge gg then mele them again and theres a frag :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom