We NEED this character in ESF:F!!!

WE NEED FARMER WITH SHOTGUN!

• Total voters
Best answers
for real.............add him! add farmer with shotgun and maybe even add civilian life!!!! since you got that "animal" project running in esf why not that?

mr satan could be some easter egg! on rare times he shows up somewhere hiding in the map:p and when fighting in a city(since maps can be huge now) add some civilian which maybe can engage shooting you! of course it wont hurt:p its only for show! maybe some cars which drive around? in other parts?
what you say about this? it would really rock:p

no big animations would be needed.....run,die,shoot,and maybe getting scared:D

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
They won't listen to you just don't bother yourself about it.
The only way to truly get a feel for the release date is to... LEARN TO MODEL AND HELP THEM YOURSELF! Jeez... People ask for stuff but never offer to help *rolls eyes*

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The only way to truly get a feel for the release date is to... LEARN TO MODEL AND HELP THEM YOURSELF! Jeez... People ask for stuff but never offer to help *rolls eyes*
BlueSaiyan, you wouldn't for instance charge work or labour in place of money to buy a game you made? If they want a community built game, they'd have put it on SourceForge. Now just stop whining.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
BlueSaiyan, you wouldn't for instance charge work or labour in place of money to buy a game you made? If they want a community built game, they'd have put it on SourceForge. Now just stop whining.
I'm just going to assume you were telling them to stop whining, not me.

/edit.

Also they are in need of Environmental artists so I encourage anyone out there who wants to model simple objects for the ESF team to inquire what needs to be done and do so.

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
How can you suggest for a new char while the game ain't released yet. Go play as goku as the other major players do

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So am gonna shut ducks with this characters while the Z Fighter chars blow up the map?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
it's easier to just vote 'yes' than try so hard pretending like you don't LOVE this idea!

Discord Member
Best answers
the farmer would be nice addtion to the landing map. i surely don't encourage to add him in characters list.
and about modeling i am on it, but even without, i know the release will be so far from now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom