We NEED this character in ESF:F!!!

WE NEED FARMER WITH SHOTGUN!

• Total voters
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Think about it. ESF:F is an amazing mod but it is still at it's heart a FPS game. I think that Farmer with a Shotgun would work perfectly!

Ask yourself THIS: How much fun did YOU have when you first played Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo Entertainment System? Well, it'll be like that, except that the ducks can shoot lazorbeams out of their doowackies.

Farmer_with_a_shotgun.jpg

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There was actually mini discussion about this ...
But as always with character suggestion ends without an answer

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Congratulations, BlueSaiyan. You are now the complete and one hundred percent owner of the internet.

That is all.

Also, I forgot to mention, you're a deity, and canon fodder to the Nix. Mkay? Get used to the highly honourable position of cannon fodder.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Congratulations, BlueSaiyan. You are now the complete and one hundred percent owner of the internet.

That is all.

Also, I forgot to mention, you're a deity, and canon fodder to the Nix. Mkay? Get used to the highly honourable position of cannon fodder.
lmao.

Discord Member
Best answers
i like the team to add characters, but this one is useless. i don't even get the point, why to add characters with no specials or abilities or even characters unlike goku or vegeta... . gogeta & vegeto & gotenks are good, and think about it: awesome characters with a BIG set of skills and specials even mentioned a lot in dbz and dbz movies.

PS: Useless above is for the character not to the suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Think about it. ESF:F is an amazing mod but it is still at it's heart a FPS game. I think that Farmer with a Shotgun would work perfectly!

Ask yourself THIS: How much fun did YOU have when you first played Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo Entertainment System? Well, it'll be like that, except that the ducks can shoot lazorbeams out of their doowackies.

View attachment 2187
ARE YOU ******* INSANE? REALLY! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HAS HAPPENED TO ESF! YOU'RE NUTS!!

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude, Aurum, if you get banned than that's not my fault or my problem. So if you please, stay on topic, or face the consequences.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
i like the team to add characters, but this one is useless. i don't even get the point, why to add characters with no specials or abilities or even characters unlike goku or vegeta... . gogeta & vegeto & gotenks are good, and think about it: awesome characters with a BIG set of skills and specials even mentioned a lot in dbz and dbz movies.

PS: Useless above is for the character not to the suggestion
Well, if they're going to add Mr.Satan then we need Farmer with Shotgun so that we have both a long range and short range human fighter. It's the only thing that makes sense in this crazy world!

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old suggestion was never for Mr. Satan

It was a joke thread originating in the force pit for actual Satan aka Lucifer aka The Devil aka Diablo

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case we regarded it as a joke and nothing more ^^;

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old suggestion was never for Mr. Satan

It was a joke thread originating in the force pit for actual Satan aka Lucifer aka The Devil aka Diablo
Diablo? I support him being a character in ESF!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys might have regarded it as a joke, but I took it very seriously. We need to add Satan to the game. At the very least Deborah or whatever that underworld guys name was.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how warm and welcoming Endre's reception was compared to others.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
You guys are missing a key point here. Think back to the best fights in DBZ..... Pick your flavor whether it's Raditz vs Goku/Piccolo, Nappa vs the entire Z team, Frieza, etc etc....

What do they all have in common? Huge differences in power levels! That's what makes DBZ great some times!!!

What a better way to highlight a gap in power level than to add the Farmer with Shotgun in to the mix?

Also I'd like you to remember the time when Krillen threw a rock at SSJ Goku's head while he was asleep and Goku said "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!" because it hurt him bad.... Why? because there was no 'Life Force' for him to sense within the rock ... Well there's no 'Life Force' in a bullet either! POW! So imagine that senario but replace "Rock" with "Shotgun". and "Ow" with *crows flapping away and silence*. Daddy's not coming home tonight, Gohan you'll have to make your own oat meal from now on. Chi-chi, time to dust off that vibrator. Done deal.

See my point? He could do MAJOR damage under the right circumstances.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Using filler to prove a point makes the whole thing invalid. Well, in my opinion at least.

Discord Member
Best answers
Well, if they're going to add Mr.Satan then we need Farmer with Shotgun so that we have both a long range and short range human fighter. It's the only thing that makes sense in this crazy world!
If they are going to add Mr Satan Then esf final will be kinda joke, i remember when i took a conversation with esf team about the fusion (facebook) they said gotenks will be out of esf because kid trunks and goten are out of the count, and gogeta is out because he is a movie character, so that means only vegeto remains, they said making fusion for one character is a waste of time.

Mr Satan is just a loser,maybe he participated in the buus saga & cell's one but that won't make him get involved in esf F.

i read you're last post and i see you're point, but ask yourself this : if you are in position to choose between goten-kid trunks and Mr Satan-the farmer, what would be your selection ?

--- edit ---

BlueSaiyan that's a nice try, i like the boss mode you've suggested before, anyway keep income like those ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom