WAZUUUUUUUUPPPP craze!!!

Best answers
WAZUUUUUUUPPP!!!!!
hey let's all start posts in this thread with wazuuuuppp :p
here's the subject: wazup parodies, where did you see them? what did it involve?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flame is useless but.. i saw one on a budwiser commercial o_O... kidz just screaming WUZ UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! on the phone... and one goes "WHERES DUKEH!" and the camera turns to him and he's like.. drunk on the couch wit the phone to his ear.

Best answers
WAZUUUPPPPP!!!!
you forgot WAZUUUUUPP!!!
well, that's the budeiser beer comercial, the beggining of wazup...
www.newgrounds.com has many, many wazup parodies... i almost fainted of laughing... it has FF8, quake3 and even scooby-doo... you gotta see them...

Best answers
sorry to double-post, gotta keep this thread alive pls...

Bolteh2

B
dont doublepost... if noone wants to reply in your thread so be it... says enough about the thread, imho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed, the whole fad is rubbish, theres soo much more famous catchphases out there..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about yaba-daba-doo ?
Pure classic genius.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how come fads from like 4 years ago get topics?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"Wazzup?"..."The Sky!" THIS TOPIC REMINDS ME OF A REALLY FUNNY DBZ COMEDY WHERE EVERYONE IN THE FRIEZA SAGA WAS SAYING WAZZUP AND VEGETA KILLED THE GINYU FORCE BECAUSE HE GOT ANNOYED! PLUS GOKU SAID TO FRIEZA "YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE!" AND TURNS SUPERSAYAIN....THEN FRIEZA'S LIKE "WAZZZUP,WAZZUP,WAZZZZZZZUUUPPP!" AND GOKU BLASTED HIM WITH A KAMEHAMEHA.....THEN VEGETA SAYS TO GOKU "SO WAZZUP G?" AND GOKU SAYS "???? KICKIN SOME ASS (FORGOT FIRST PART)" AND VEGETA REPLIES "TRUE,TRUE" THE END SO BOYS AND GIRLS WHAT DO WE LEARN......DON'T SAY WAZZZUP NEAR GOKU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom