ultrassj_vegeta

U
i hav no clue wats ever happening in the servers i choose

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
yea the lag is 2 things..

1. bad servers trying to host 32 player games
2. a bad netcode

but 1 will be ok since ppl will start buyying blueyonder and jolt servers etc, so u will get a great ping on them, and been said, a patch is comeing out:)

NS FOREVER!
Actually the lag is a problem with the server side code.
the net code is just the hl code

Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
I just played NS for an hour with 1000 ping. If it had been CS or ESF I would have just disconnected after 2 minutes, but with NS I played for a whole hour. Thats gotta say something. :)
Hey, next time when I ask for ammo, damnit, give me ammo!! :p

Best answers
Mastered the game already, great though. You can only be good with aliens if you have 1337 skills in that game. Heh It took me a bit to figure out upgrades and building the diff buildings. I saw Valkrie Alpha in NS already! If you find a dude named Zero its me!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i still dun c how to wokr it.. but its still goood

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg I take back my words

I played it whole day as aliens, I understand it a lot better now, and it's just very cool, I had a good team and the opponents were very good too, if those ingredients are there it's a really really good game

Best answers
What are u guys talking about? It´s just the bad severs i´v played in 4 or 5 server where i had around 70 , this game ROX00RS

Best answers
after playin NS for a few days now...ive changed my mind. I think this game PWNS! its so much damn fun...its like Tribes 2....but its more team-based. Ive also changed my mind on the Aliens. All day today ive been using them...and there kinda fun. :D a little hard at 1st...but it gets easier

overall, i give NS a 9.5/10 :D

(the lag prob. was the reason its not a 10)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a trick to pickin good servers: never pick servers with a good ping, always go down to the bottom of the list and refresh a bad ping server individually, the ping will be great, and it almost always werks

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
i have a trick to pickin good servers: never pick servers with a good ping, always go down to the bottom of the list and refresh a bad ping server individually, the ping will be great, and it almost always werks
That's the exact opposite of what I do, and I alway get my low ping ;) As ppl become more familiar with NS, I think they will like it more. I love it myself :) Unlike CS' teamwork (muahahahaha, CS, teamwork?? :p) you actually have to work as a team on both sides. Kinda sucks for marines if a not-so-quick commander is commandeering though, never get stuff built and researched and such. Same goes for aliens, everyone wanting to go off and be a vigilante :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
When i heard about Ns i was like.. hmm Alien Vs Predator and Starcraft mixed up.. horrible ..

i played it today on a t1 at school on the internet, when you join a game at first , your unexperienced you dont know where to go and you get killed easaly. but then you begin to have fun you wlk about the levels and you enters NS world. i find the game good, when you play it you dont look around you , your in the game, i joined several servers with 400 + pings still the game was fun. then i started playing as the commander , and oh man, its freaken awesome, you give all your players weapons give them waypoint , give em orders, i love that job hihi. any way. the game got some lacks in the gameplay.. its all about the commander, its its a noob that commands a team everyone will go their own way and die alone. but when your commander is good its a real party.

my lil thing i didnt like. the way the commander have to give weapons to everyone, if we could get them in the arms lab it would be better.. and. damn the aliens are strong when mutated completly. we got owned EZ with those giant alien elephants.

thats all i had to say, overrated? for some Cs'er maybe. for the fan of trilling action not at all. this mod is a keeper and im excited about the next release.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
That's the exact opposite of what I do, and I alway get my low ping ;) As ppl become more familiar with NS, I think they will like it more. I love it myself :) Unlike CS' teamwork (muahahahaha, CS, teamwork?? :p) you actually have to work as a team on both sides. Kinda sucks for marines if a not-so-quick commander is commandeering though, never get stuff built and researched and such. Same goes for aliens, everyone wanting to go off and be a vigilante :rolleyes:
yeah, slow commanders suck. but its kinda hard to play commander with 10+ ppl on ur team

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think its a waste of time for the commander to buy guns for you they should just have a vending machine :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom