WARINING TO CLAN SEARCHERS!

Best answers
Hi I was serfin the servers andi decided to go to -DEF- clan server. At first they were cool and all But they got a member/co.ldr there (not willing to say name persnal reasons) but hes a @$$ but all of the other members were cool. so if you wanna join a clan thats A.rude when your trying to ps/bs B.get dubbled trippled team. C. get ranked/made fun of or if you just wanna get baned you if u DARE them this is your clan (NOTE: im not in this god forsaken clan im in the [SA]Clan this is the bes clan you could ever have) anyways I RECOMEND you DON'T tryout/join this clan but if you wanna its your choice not mine Thank you all for your time and Have a Great Clan hunt

Best answers
You made an a thread just cause one clan co-leader has been a arse ..?why noone would even try out if he is one so whats the point off making a thread bout your adventure?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people in my clan just mess around so dont take it personally =P

and if we banned you it wsa for a good reason, so dont bring it to the forums dissing us fool, also, from what i hear, my clan says they were owning you and you had infinite life and you were just *****ing cuase you were getting pwned like a newb =D

Best answers
lol this is priceless, anyways it was me and shinta guncon was refering about o_O. me leader, shinta co, o_O

Best answers
Its quite obvious that the "normal" gameplay of ESF is full of what I would refer to as 'n00bs' who basically let you play in their server, then torture you, by either ganging up on you, or playing with no moral's whatsoever, and then think there all big about it. Talking about it on the forums wont do much, everyone knows it happens, but there isnt anything you can do about it. For some odd reason, ESF has attracted idiots into its 'normal' gameplay, where the average people play, who all think there the best, and ruin it for everyone. I find this especially true among the clans, and I'm talking about the non-professional clans, not the ones that actually take the game seriously, and have been around awhile...

Oh well..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i garuntee you that my clan takes the game seriously and we are a very good clan, this thread is mostly opinionated and should be closed immidiatly

Best answers
Shouldnt do a MOD's job but surly you could off kept this to yaself and join/make another server?

Best answers
DUDE THIS IS JUST A CLAN WARING FOR SEARCOERS JOIN A CLANTAH THAS GOOD PPL I WASENT GETTIN PWNED AND YES I HAD ONE INIFINTY LIFE BT I SAID STOP AND YOU WERE LIKE IM HITTING SHANTA SO HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? BUT SHANTA SAW U HIT ME WHEN I WAS GOIN OF A RECORD OF 8! U OLNY LET ME GET TO 3 B4 HITTINE ME!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever wonder why we got rid of the clan forum? I don't. ;/

Keep your fighting off of this message board.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom