Warcraft Fan Fic

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is more of a guide for a comic I am making so it will be missing alot of desctiptions about people/places and actions as most of this will be going along with pictures.

The Dreams
A warcraft story
Chapter One:
The Dream

As I open my eyes I have trouble focusing on just what is going on around me. I see a face, two glowing blurred eyes stairing back at me. A woman speak to me from behind a mask "Zhec get up this is no time to be taking a nap". I have no idea who this person is and why they would know my name but the voice, that voice. I know that voice. I cant yet get my eyes to work when I realise I am laying in the streets. The masked woman reaches her hand out to me in an attempt to help me to my feet. She joking says "That was one attack I didn't think anyone could survive let alone get up from. Good thing you have that thick head of yours". Then as I get to my feet it hits me like a brick wall, the smell, the overwhelling smell of burning wood. I can hear the rawr of the flames and feel the heat on my skin, it feels like I am standing in a furnace. Finaly my eyes start to work again and I see it. The city is on fire, how is this possible, how can the whole city be on fire. Once more what city is this, WHERE AM I! The strange woman looks at me and asks "Are you alright? Did that horrid thing do more damage to you then it looked like?". I finaly get a look at her, the armor she is wearing looks like nothing I have seen before. As I attempt to open my mouth, my head start to throb. My sight starts to blur and I begin to stumble then fall forward. "Zhec are you alright?" I hear her call out to me "Zhec?" again and again."ZHEC!" Everything goes dark and then silent.

"Zhec... Zhec can you hear me?" I quickly sit up, I am back in my room, it had happened again. Why have these visions been haunting my dream. I turn to the door and see Aledra my sister stairing at me with a smug look on her face. "Trying to sleep in instead of doing your chores again Zhec? I have been calling to you for the last ten minutes". Aledra is my younger sister, she is also a druid training under the Dryads. It was lucky of her to find someone who could teach her so far from our home land. We live in a small house outside the human city of Stormwind. I don't know how to tell her about the dreams, but she might be the only one that could give me insite to them. Being a druid with the talents she possesses she could travel my dreams with me but I don't know if I want to put her throught the same horrors I have seen. As I get up my body still feels sore from the previous day. I have been practicing with a warrior in the hills, a dwarf that goes by the name Nother. I try to keep it a secret from my sister as she does not want me to get caught up in the war and being a trained warrior would put me right in the middle of it but I am sure she suspects something. Maybe that is why Nother is hiding away in the hills.

Whack! My sister hits me in the back of the head. I yell "HEY what was that for?" she replies "You were day dreaming again. It is almost late in the afternoon and you promised you would take me into the city." "Yeah sorry about that but you know I have been having a hard time sleeping lately. It is just these dreams.." I stop suddenly. I feel the expression on her face change. She comes over and sits down on the bed beside me. "And what dreams would these be? You know I am training in the ways of the druid. I have resently been learning how to travel the emerald dream, with more practice I could even help you understand your dreams." I look her in the eyes and deside it would not hurt to tell someone about the dreams, to let someone else know what I have been going through. So I let it all out, I tell her about the burning city, the strange woman, the distant cries for help and the sounds of people being tortured. She has a puzzled look on her face. "I.. I do not know what to tell you Zhec, that just horrible." she looks away from me and stairs at the ground and starts to think. A smile comes across her face "Maybe you have just been eating to much spicey food. You know how that upsets your stomach." "Aledra..." I mumble back at her. "Oh maybe there are grim visions of the future!" she jests. I quickly stand up and start heading for the door. "That is not even funny." "Oh come on it was just a joke. I am just trying to make you feel better." she yells back at me. She follows me out to the other room and says "I am sorry, it sounds like you had a bad nightmare. Everyone has them from time to time. I will talk to me Shan'do about it when i see she again." I remembered I left out the part of how long I had been having the nightmares. It had been going on for more then two months now and I do not think she needs to know that. It would really make her worry.

"Hey lets get going to Stormwind. Maybe that will take your mind off of this dream busness." she says in a chipper voice. I turn to her and say "Fine let me get on some cloths, I will meet you outside."

It is very far from completion and I really just want to know what people think of it before I get to deep into it.

This is some of the test work I have done to see what style I want the comic to look like. It is of some characters that will be in the story much later on. If you are actually interested in the story you might not want to look at these as they are kind of spoilers.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5954/wingstest3qd.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7499/wingtest29hr.jpg
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8426/fight17og.jpg

Shenra is My Wow name btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting. WoW always interested me even though I don't play it so I'm sure a fanfic from someone who plays it so vigorously as yourself will interest me aswell.

"Maybe you have just been eating to much spicey food..." heh. I'll look forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom