wallpaper

Best answers
can somene make me a psp wallpaper? please add anamie any u think willmake it look hot its a black wallpaper

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats a psp wallpaper?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... be more percific, do you want the actual psp on there? do you want a certain game? or do you just want the logo on a patterned background?

I might make one if you provide the stock you want used, if you do get the stock make sure its high quality >_< please....

Best answers
i want the psp on there with liquid snake(no coat)and solid snake(both in game metal ger twin snakes)

Best answers
i dont think anyone will even think of making you one now -.-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sesshomaru said:
uber pics dude i want tosee it now
Look, I said in my first post that if you're not actually going to make him a wallpaper, don't reply, it's just spam.
dakilla229 said:
WTF someone respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
These people aren't your slaves. If nobody is interested in making you a wallpaper, they either don't have time, or aren't interested. You could always pick up a trial version of photoshop and try it yourself. But with an attitude like yours, I don't think anybody is going to want to make you one.
Gazeebo said:
i dont think anyone will even think of making you one now -.-
I don't know what was so hard to understand about "Guys, don't spam. Either make him a wallpaper, or leave this thread alone, thanks." Next person who spams this thread without a relevant post, gets a warning, and I'll close this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what?.....finishing touches? All I see are some pictures and not even on different layers...what are we supposed to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
than make the bg transparent so we can do that....and make the pictuers on seperate layers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom