Wallpaper and sig :o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well..im not as good in photoshop as you guys, but i can try my hand at a few things using my own tools :D

the only thing ive done in photoshop was in the wallpaper, fading out the image of raziels head. the rest is all 3dsmax.

teh sigzor

Best answers
Holy shiz! Thats an awesome bg for Raziel fans! Great work Gir! Nice sig as well!

Best answers
i like the models, and i do believe the dark colors bring out the characters.. but i think if you added something different it would look better. I'm sorry.. im not great at makin wall papers, so that's all i can point out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ray_1301 said:
the light makes the detail in the model stand out, much <3
the aura around the sword is just brushed as i see... try to make it look as a aura to it ;)

Maybe use some smudge :D

also ur wallpapers are everytime only black! Ttry to add some background and forwardground... But u allready pwn us with ur model skills and now wioth ur own skinning skills :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
the aura around the sword is just brushed as i see... try to make it look as a aura to it ;)

Maybe use some smudge :D

also ur wallpapers are everytime only black! Ttry to add some background and forwardground... But u allready pwn us with ur model skills and now wioth ur own skinning skills :)
actually the aura effect was rendered inside 3dsmax, i didnt do anything in photoshop except blend the closeup of his face :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom