Wall-jump

Best answers
I dont know if it is possible with the hl-engine, but could you include a wall-jump ability in beta 1.2, that would be a very cool ability.
I mean jump against a wall press jump again and make a walljump. (like in the megaman-games on snes and/or gameboy).

Best answers
rofl.. like it has nothing to do with dbz.. it's liek a bogus add... sorry but i dun like it.
if you want to wall jump play enter the matrix or the megaman games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of having wall jumps, since they do do it in a Broli movie, but still, it would be fun to do in ESF_City.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like in JK2 when you tap jump against a wall and you jump off of it? That'd be sweet.

Best answers
i agree with loss if u want to go some where just jump or fly

Best answers
Yea I suggested this like in February, so I'm for it. Well it does have to do with DBZ, they wall jump all the time. Look at the android saga for instance, they have around 3 episodes of nothing but jumping all over the place. It would be a quick way of avoiding things without using to much ki, and it would add a little more stratagy also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another thing woul dbe to get rid of that energy drain for jumping, I mean WTF they dont get tired from jumping.

Best answers
MysticGohan has mystic psychic powers, check the beta 1.2 outline! :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, do check out the 1.2 outline.

so with that said...

closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom