Wakiest place in da World

Best answers
Well, I'm kinda bored, so I thought of this topic 4 ya. Where is the wierdest, wakiest, whatever, place uve ever been 2?

Mine's prolly Gibraltar, Spain. We've been there a month ago and thats nuts!!
Its stuck in the south of spain, but its British land LOL. And whats even cooler - they have some kinds of baboons which they let free in the mountain there. When wew were there we saw a couple of em climbing a car while it was riding. The kids inside were happy, but the driver... well imagine how u would look with a monkey on ure car....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to New Orleans, America when I was about 5-6 for the first time, we went when everyone was celebrating something called 'Mardi Gras'...I still have no idea what it was about, but everyone in the city was decked out in fancy dress and beaded necklaces. How can I say this without the swear filter taking over, 'performing lewd acts of a sexual nature' on each other in public in exchange for beads. Needless to say it resembled a great big colourful orgy of beads, drugs, sex and funky music. We did not stay long, but I can safely say it was wacky.

Best answers
Me :S Well my school my house... Oh and lets not forsget my friends dico club...(Really nice one to) But its weired....(Just the people....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom