• It's alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viva La Bam

The funniest show ever made! I'm in love with this damn show people... it's just non-stop laughs. Bam Margera is a God!

It airs on MTV every Sunday @ 9:30pm PST. This show is a must watch. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved CKY too, but that was more sickening than Viva La Bam... if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Best answers
im curious but how much money does bam have cause like in every episode he is destory something and it's got to be getting pretty expensive lol. :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funniest Spinoff from jackass?

SWEET!

Best answers
I like their nicknames, Like ComptonAss Terry.

Their so mean to teh fat people, Don Vito and Phil. aahhhaa that show is Classic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap, I LOVE that show! I've only seen two or three episodes tho, I about died when he did the "DONT FEED PHIL" and when he had pictured of cheeseburgers ironed on his dad's clothes XD!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Arthos said:
Funniest Spinoff from jackass?

SWEET!
Actually Jackass could be called a spinoff from CKY, and Viva La Bam is basically a CKY series. :p just thought I'd point that out.

Best answers
Magus said:
Actually Jackass could be called a spinoff from CKY, and Viva La Bam is basically a CKY series. :p just thought I'd point that out.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Teh mean pwnage always has to be right...

I think its an ok show, but nothing to write home about...I'd still never trade south park for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don Vito is gross... but funny at the same time. Yesterday's episode was funny as hell, Don Vito had to do 4 things he will regret doing in Vegas. I love this show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ Gotta LOVE BAM MARGERA!!!! THE SKATER GOD ^_^ I have an ELEMENT skateboard specially made of him.I love VIVA LA BAM!!!! ^_^ CKy4 and Cky3 are the best vids.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viva La Bam is a bad ass show, Bam was one of the major forces behind Jackass so of course this show is up there.

I like how uncle vito has absolutely no expression unless he is gambling, that dude looks like a psycho.

Best answers
I love viva la bam, so freakin funny

Galst Vic said:
^_^ Gotta LOVE BAM MARGERA!!!! THE SKATER GOD ^_^ I have an ELEMENT skateboard specially made of him.I love VIVA LA BAM!!!! ^_^ CKy4 and Cky3 are the best vids.
Also.. CKY2k was the best by far! ^^ And Rodney Mullen is my favorite skater

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tom green in japan was the funniest thing i ever saw on tv. he tricked a monkey to go into this van and it went crazy.

Best answers
This life is great. ComptonAss Terry is hoppin about to rap music, driving 4X4's into cars. This is great
lmao. ComptonAss Terry is one of the funniest people on that show.. besides bam, and Don Vito lmao great show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom