Vindictus Europe is online mother****ers!!!

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shall find me on rmViper or Katsume!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Would have been nice to put up some information regarding the game.. but I googled it up. Looks actually a nice game to play.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It is obvious Sky, how you don't know about it?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Because I live in the real world.. And no, it's not an expansion pack.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is obvious Sky, how you don't know about it?
I dont know about it aether. Not that i really care in particular seeing as its the devil incarnate itself (MMORPG) which eats babies and sucks souls. Doesnt anyone get bored of doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over ... (5 days later) ... and over and over and over and over ... (another 5 years later) ... and over and over and over again.

Its the most kind of pointless there is. There is no kind of epic story unfolding before your eyes because the people who get it later will simply not know about it so the story is nothing special, the game design is simple and the person whos been playing a month will always kick your ass regardless of how crappy he plays compared to you just because hes a higher level. You have no clear goals and all it does is consume ****loads of time out of your life for the chance to say "im at the level cap" while interacting with people you will never even meet once in your entire life time.

Give me a solid single player any day and ill choose it over any MMORPG.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the people without prejudice that will try this game out before dissing it as just another MMO:

You can find me ingame under Viper!
:D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it doesnt make you do the same thing over and over for all infinity then?

Like throw you into an instance with a boss at the end where nothing changes except the layout and toughness of the monsters?

Dont get me wrong its got solid gameplay. But im betting anything it has that cycle inside it BECAUSE its an MMO.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega, people love MMOs because they ARE MMOs. It has more to do with the MMO part than the RPG, FPS, or any other part. MMOs are social games, people enjoy it because they like playing with others. The things I experienced in my very first MMO had the same dynamic nature that life has. Grinding and all are just are just a reason for you to stay in the game longer.

Take my experiences for example. In my first MMO game, I made a very dear friend who I used to spend most of my time with, we would talk so much during all our questing. Then there is all the random stuff happening. There was this lady who wanted food for her pet. (I found out that her entire guild consists of her family, 3 generations of it) I had some kind of hay which was a pet food, and I wanted to give it to her. But being an ultimate Nub, I dropped in on the ground for her while she was expecting a trade request. All of a sudden this other fox race person comes up, picks up the food and runs like crazy. I had promised her the food, so I did the only thing that I could do, chase the fox. Thus began an epic chase across the entire map. The fox had extra speed, but I had my flying sword. All the while chasing her I would keep asking the fox to give it back. And boy would she or he taunt me. In the end, I convinced the fox to give it to me, only to take it back and get told that her pet only eats meat, instead of hay that I had. >.>

I had a bare-knuckled fight with a Tiger dude because he kept hitting on my friend. We went on a Pearl diving expedition only to get eaten by some huge sea monster. I flew lady all the way across a map because she didn't have her flying sword. There are many many more stories that will stay with me, of all the good times I had with so many different people.

No single player game can give you that. Because its not the game, its the people that play it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By Mkil and Z's definitions, all multiplayer games are MMOs because they allow you to play games with thousands of people.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've played over one hundred MMORPGs, this game was nothing special. Was very VERY grindy, same areas for several hours if not days, assuming how much of a life you have. And not just the same areas, almost the same EXACT layout for the instances until you get to a higher ranked instance, which is all this game is. Instances.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I agree with the first part, the layouts aren't the same.
Quite the opposite, they have several 'room' that get randomized in a dungeon, with the last 'room' always staying the same.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To people having difficulty understanding what Vindictus is all about, it is about fast paced, real-time combat. Do not confuse it with other kinds of mmo. If you don't like the fighting, or the crafting, or the fishing, you will not like Vindictus.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You can fish in the game? omg! :eek:

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, you can even catch monster fish, rubber boots, and all that cool jizz.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People have had this stupid generalization about people who play MMORPGs have no life. Who the hell are you to judge someone else because they devote all of their free-time to playing MMORPGs? It would be unfair for me to undermine anyone's hobby, no matter what that hobby is.

If people want to put their entire days into playing a MMORPG, why not let them do it without opening your mouth about it? I have never understood the hate for people who play MMORPGs, it's a very unfair and prejudice viewpoint.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one I know who plays MMOs regularly has a life. Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom